Adventure sync in Prime

jontebulajontebula ✭✭✭✭✭

Did you like when Ingress Prime relese Adventure sync from Pokémon GO? Niantic say Ingress Prime get it.

I like it very mutch. I hope we can get free items and CMU for walk.

Tagged:

Comments

• DigitalisDigitalis ✭✭✭

?

• LemoMcLemonFaceLemoMcLemonFace ✭✭✭✭

No.

• ZennZenn ✭✭✭✭

Likely when the backend is upgraded so we are still a little ways away. if I am not mistaken they will work on that after prime parity has been achieved

• jontebulajontebula ✭✭✭✭✭

@Digitalis You sync with Google and tog can walk without have Ingress Prime Open. I think Niantic give us free items for lots of walk. I hope we give free CMU to. Search for it on Google Search.

@LemoMcLemonFace Way you dont like adventure sync from Pokémon GO in Prime?

• HydracyanHydracyan ✭✭✭✭✭

That will **** trekker medal.

@Hydraulinski Way? I dont think Niantic remove treeker when they relese adventure sync from Pokémon GO.

• I would be happy if there would be a counter only for walked km, no items, no CMU, no benefits for bots/ spoofer, but defnitly a benefit for those playing to archieve something.

@Djasfranor I think more agents use it if we get free items and CMU. I never use it if Niantic dont give us free items. Same for all agent if we use it. Dont **** Prime and make it bad.

edited June 2019

@jontebula no, but will be 10x easier to get it. It will remove the effort of those who get it really playing.

We all know that with sync is possible to just shake the smartphone and it will "walk".

I'm not against the improvement, just stating a fact. Maybe if sync keep the tracking separately.

@Hydraulinski I never go max Pokémon GO have for 1 week. Very hard. 5 miles. I think we can get good balance between items and distance we walk.

Question: That seemed to be one of the ideas behind the Adventure Sync.

Hanke: Absolutely, yes. That’s a platform-level technology that lets you get credit for your steps and your exercise, even when you don’t have the screen up and the app up. That’s something we intend to implement across all of our products.

From Niantic and we get free items in foture in Prime @Hydraulinski

• DigitalisDigitalis ✭✭✭

@jontebula i understand how it works, i also understand some issues with it. i dont multi account, but do multi-device. its frustrating getting multiple adventure sync steps for distance already credited when i log in from the next device after the battery dies in the previous one.

niantic said long ago that steps would not be counted outside the game in ingress, as one of the few responses given to trekker badge questions.

this was before pokemon was a thing - so there may be an opportunity to revisit the idea. i doubt highly that redacted scanner will handle it.

i would be fine with it as an incentive to move to prime, as in "this feature available to prime users but will not be implemented in redacted"

i would hate to see resources and time lost in bringing prime up to par by reverse engineering new features into redacted.

there are other threads to debate the two scanners - so hopefully that thought does not derail this thread into that discussion.

• i think everyone should agree that the current distance tracking is awful - i regularly walk 5k during playing sessions and get credited for only 2. adventure sync would make trekker badge a lot easier yeah, but it was broken in the first place.

Give a gold border in black trekker for everyone who got it before sync. I think this will get the service done and everyone be happy.

Love the foture with Adventure sync in Prime! 💙👍🏻

• Shogun79Shogun79 ✭✭✭

@NianticScot It would be great if Adventure Sync can be included in Prime currently I am playing Ingress and HPWU, and when I walk to a portal I keep HPWU to clock the distance. When switching to Prime to hack the portal I get quite often speed locked, since Prime doesn't register that I walked the distance. Currently I can switch to redacted so I can play ingress, but once Redacted is gone it will become a hassle to switch from one game to Ingress, bc PRIME doens't realize I actually moved. If the XM on the floor can also be taken when using Adventure Sync would be even better, no need to extra items.

@NianticScot Please give us free items when we use Adventure Sync when Prime get it.

• SonicgottSonicgott ✭✭✭✭

They already track distance walked in Pokémon Go even with adventure sync. Ingress also encourages exercise, and sometimes I don't need to keep my phone open eating battery walking between distant portals at a park.

• Would be nice to collect km for both PoGo and Prime.

• TheFarixTheFarix ✭✭✭✭✭

The current distance tracker is extremely inaccurate. Using Adventure Sync would improve accuracy tremendously.

I hope Niantic give us free CMU when Ingress Prime relese adventure sync from Pokémon GO. Very good when Frackers now get dubble high price. Only for trekker when lots of old agents have Onyx i dont need it in Ingress Prime.

• NineBerryNineBerry ✭✭✭✭✭

Redacted will be terminated in about five weeks 😈

I hope we get free CMU and free items every week if we use it not only treeker.

• GlenuendoGlenuendo ✭✭✭✭

First I have heard of this. Thanks for the heads up.

• Free CMU is a terrible idea. Just let us walk to duplicate items

• SoylentGrienSoylentGrien ✭✭✭✭✭

A small amount of CMU as rewards for daily tasks would be acceptable, similar to the other games.