Ingress 3.0

Hey when is Ingress 3.0 coming out

It is clear that Ingress Prime wont work with Android Q and Ingress Prime has a major issue on other Android OS, where it GPS locks worse than Redacted of you put the phone to sleep.

So make a scanner that actually works?

Tagged:

Comments

• GlenuendoGlenuendo ✭✭✭✭

EH.... I wasn't a fan of it at all for quite a while. I felt that it was an alpha release but over time, things are getting better. There are still somethings things that I feel more comfortable with Redacted but Prime is coming along. It is quite a bit more stable for me and didn't freeze up while fielding. I feel that it is still in Beta and there could be some cosmetic tweaks but it is improving.

• GrogyanGrogyan ✭✭✭✭✭

Ingress 3.0 won't be coming.

Prime doesn't yet support Android Q, as Android Q isn't ready for public release, and is currently in beta

• Prime will work just fine on Q.

The 4th beta which got released a couple of days ago contains all final APIs.

So only now it's possible to adapt to Q without having to change things over and over.

• sn0nsn0n ✭✭

Prime isn't working for me in Android Q. Latest Q (updated today), latest prime (just installed). Login works, permissions were granted. However after the put headphones on screen.... It just goes black. Sounds are there... But black screen.

• cheatchcheatch ✭✭✭

I'd like to see a new Ingress, Ingress prime should of been a complete game redesign.

Linking and fielding doesnt work in args cause of spoofing, unreachable portals, and bad actors

• DzpsziedDzpszied ✭✭
    edited July 2019

@NianticScot

I cant use Prime on Andoid Q either. the screen stucks on the [Headphones recommended] tip and didn't show the next global screen. I have re-installed but no use.

/discussion/comment/12024

this post might the same issue. We cant use Prime on Android Q.

• mortuusmortuus ✭✭✭✭✭

Prime is the new ingress like it or not.

• 3abkarinov3abkarinov ✭✭✭

It will be supporting everything soon, DW agent!

• MoogModularMoogModular ✭✭✭✭✭

3.0 wouldn't be called Prime 😂

• MoogModularMoogModular ✭✭✭✭✭

2 is a prime number so I'm fine with the naming

The scanner is a derivative of the original redacted one 🤓