The reason of your codename

2»

Comments

• 0X00FF000X00FF00 ✭✭✭✭✭

"Hex Green"

because, well...

• K0R0S3NS3IK0R0S3NS3I ✭✭
    edited May 2021

Took the name from Protagonist from 'As-sas-si-nation Classroom', but since korosensei was not available, had to improvise

• DSktrDSktr ✭✭✭✭

Well,katauri is a word from my favorite childhood game,"Космические рейнджеры"(Space Rangers) and DS is kinda' tag for me and my friends

• PoluxscPoluxsc ✭✭

Poluxsc, derives from the Gemini constellation, with the story of the Castor and Polux brothers according to Greek mythology, which is corresponding to my date of birth. I decided to add my last names at least in initials (Ag) and (C), but when noticing that I did not like the combination and noticing that the initials seem to be symbols of the periodic table of elements, I decided to change the elements to English, remaining (Ag -Silver {S}) (C-carbon {C}) thus creating Poluxsc

• WooormsWooorms ✭✭✭

Wooorms, because Worms was taken so I added some "o"s just so it would still sound the same (did the same for my pogo account). And Worms because a lot of reason but it's a nickname I've been used to since a long time now (mostly linked to the video game).

• It is not difficult to guess my inspiration for the codename.

Marllon is my real name and GTA comes from the series of games that I play the most.

• RostwoldRostwold ✭✭✭✭✭

I used to live in a street called Rostwold Way and I thought Agent Rostwold would be a nice codename.

• MoogModularMoogModular ✭✭✭✭✭

Giorgio put the click on the 24-track - which was then was synced to the Moog Modular

• My codename was inspired by another game. It was TCG. And on the card, there was a lotus that looks liked a star. So I decided to make my codename from it. And another inspiration also comes from an anime.

• ZinkyZonkZinkyZonk ✭✭✭

Started with a name that just didn't suit... But could not find a name that suited for ages.

Motherhood is a big part of my life. But mum in the title wasn't suiting.

One day while watching kids programs just delighted with the NinkyNonk (and the PinkyPonk too) in the children's TV show called In The Night Garden. The NinkyNonk is a mechanical toy train that scurries all over the grass. Kinda like an agent scurries around to get portals. My first name starts with Z . In a flash it all came together ZinkyZonk ! It just felt so right.

• spicyheartspicyheart ✭✭✭

was munching on cinnimon hearts and could not spell cinnimon, cinnemon, cinnamon,....

ok, spicy then

• Mon nom d'agent est Tibulle. Mon chat prénommé Tibulle est passé à côté de moi quand j'essayais de me trouver un nom.

• Flamingos are my spirit animal.

• liyu1liyu1 ✭✭✭

its my real first name and 'liyu' was already taken 🙁 , so liyu1

• Mine is CBIA because of www.cbia-ingress.webnode.at

• why my profile name is gameingfan i’m a fan of playing games offline and online and if enny body want to add me to thire psn and or xbox live it’s the same thing the only difference is the xbox one is with the 1 besid of it and the psn has senc 200 i wish that xbox would let me have the same as my psn name with the senc 200 i did it that a way is back in the erley 2k that is win i got really into gameing i wish that ingres had a add a friend benefits like pokémon go has lolz