Hank Johnson medal loadout available in the Store

Comments

• CurieUSGlo21212CurieUSGlo21212 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2019

Is this on the end of the roladex or somewhere else?

Nvm. Got it

Post edited by CurieUSGlo21212 on
  • I don't have this medal, would love to get it...

Wait a minute...

We can't rearrange the medal...

Screws up my characters sequence...

• ArtilectZedArtilectZed ✭✭✭✭✭

It's purchasing of l8 and VR gear in the store. It was nice with cards because the purchaser could give the codes to others to redeem.

Niantic tried this a few years ago and it was a complete *&($show. It's wedging the door open to make it more pay2win again. It's BS. They promised it wouldn't be done in the future. Now @NianticBrian is basically telling us he doesn't care about past commitments Niantic has made to the player base.

That makes it not just about selling gear at this point, regardless of how infrequent it may be, it speaks about how Niantic is going to treat us going forward. They're hopping back on the slippery ****. It's especially insane because for half the price people would be willing to dump money into CMU to buy just the badges by themselves.

Seems completely shortsighted to be doing this again. Not going to be sticking around to watch Brian (unknowingly) try to **** the game.

• You do make a good point on passcodes like that make it more pay to win over a one time offer

You're going to make the argument that it's to combat the grey market sellers and at the same time try to say it's "only 40 bursters"? @NianticBrian is writing a very clear message on the wall, if you can't read it (this is going to start easing us into regualar l8/VR gear sales), I'm just going to have to feel sorry for you.

This, IMO, is a big giant dagger in the heart of the game.

You're going to make the argument that it's to combat the grey market sellers and at the same time try to say it's "only 40 bursters"? @NianticBrian is writing a very clear message on the wall, if you can't read it (this is going to start easing us into regualar l8/VR gear sales), I'm just going to have to feel sorry for you.

Anyways, I'm out.