Wondering if there's an official ingress store where you can get t-shirts

Agent level 7 Miss Shawna reporting in wondering if there's an official Niantic store where they sell apparel, keychains, necklaces excetera

Tagged:

Answers

• MajeyeMajeye ✭✭✭

They have an official shop, but there isn't anything on it (and hasn't been since I started playing Ingress). No idea if they plan on using it. Just google "Ingress shop", should be the first link that pops up.

• edited June 2019

I'd give you the link but it won't let me.

Try typing in shop, then a period, then ingress then a period then com into your address bar. see where that goes.

• Bring back the tiny anomaly and medal patches, please!

• @NianticMac t shirts maybe some patches and stickers would be great.

• doesn't look closed, just looks like it has nothing for sale. good job, as usual, Niantic.

• JorgeLocoJorgeLoco ✭✭✭

I really liked the Cassandra Prime shirts. Decent material, and liked the grey and red color.

Patches and pins are always a welcome sight. I was definitely diggiing around in the bin in Chicago.

• It would be shop-Ingress . com

However currently only products listed are the ingress story e-books and events Niantic closed out the store inventory leading up to the Prime release

It was said that it would to be revamped around the Prime and community roll out.

So my guess is soon TM.

• Personally I’d love things like touch compatible gloves and faction themed jackets for those colder months here in Canada, and other Moreno every day stuff like themed tshirts and maybe messenger bags or even novelty keychains. Maybe each burchase could come with a single use passcode for some extra items in game as a thank you?

• @MystikIncarnate hence the store essentially being closed.

There are things we need to do better. Starting with new Ingress gear, but also finding better solutions for shipping in particular.

• I would just like to have some items I can use as prizes for things like First Saturday that aren’t third party.

• ZennZenn ✭✭✭✭

Ingress hoodies @NianticMac and badge patches that we can iron/sew on them... as well as limited patches that fit the same given out at anomalies.

founders t-shirts

get back to doing agent cards... and doing them well.

ingress themed stylus for the cold weather. as much as i like touch sensitive gloves, i like warm hands and precision even more.

• @NianticMac thanks for the clarification.

I didn't put together that nothing being for sale and closed were the same.

Actually not sarcasm, I just need more sleep.

• @MystikIncarnate thanks for your interest in the store. I think we Niantics (dare I say...) love swag as much as any of us. We need to find a way to make it sustainable, as international logistics is fraught with challenges (like customs) and costs. It needs to be economical for the buyer, too! It will take a lot of effort to setup a good system for this. If you know anyone who has connections to good outfits in key territories around the world that handle logistics, or good systems for setting up scaled turnkey solutions for stores, do let us know. We've evaluated many options over time but maybe there's something we're missing...

• Thanks @NianticScot I'll keep you in mind. I sometimes deal with some local shops that do printing, so I'll ask around. Not sure I'd refer to most of them as good, but if I find some info I'll reach out.

I wouldn't hold your breath on me finding something though..... :P

• Talk to past anomaly POCs, @NianticScot, they've had to deal with figuring out swag distribution for large areas and may know good people to talk to.

• @MystikIncarnate okay, we won't :) Just wanted to put this out in the ether in case anyone has ideas and to share some of the things we are thinking about or having trouble with, and why it's a challenge.

• @NianticMac delivery outside of US

• gagamickgagamick ✭✭✭

Wouldn't it be a way to have an official shop on Amazon. Worldwide deliveries, including customs and everything that goes with them?

• @NianticMac Good quality hoodies. Not interested in the ones with a random anomaly logo on, but I've always wanted one of the ones you see people wearing at anomalies with their faction badge on and their agent name (guess it would have to be sans the agent name).

Would buy one in a heartbeat.

Also a huge pack of good quality stickers, I don't want 5x stickers for £10 where each sticker is different, I want a load of faction logos I can stick on all the things; Anker, PC, Laptop, Dog, the backs of the opposite faction, the backs of my faction, everything.

• @NianticMac I can help with the apparel and distro at least, having had some experience with another major IP. but I'd prefer to do this over DM and there's no way for me to message you privately. You got a way to do this?

• CesparCespar ✭✭✭

@NianticMac as some have said here - worldwide shipping, t-shirts / hoodies with the option to display faction alignment and agent name would be a good start :)

• jkg5150jkg5150 ✭✭✭

@ClumsyNinja we can sort you out with one of those locally, I suspect...

Mind, it'll say RES on it, and have the resistance glyph on the sleeve, might be a little awkward 😂

• @jkg5150 I said good quality hoodies 😆

• jkg5150jkg5150 ✭✭✭

@ClumsyNinja they're great quality actually!

• jplolojplolo ✭✭✭✭

Hoodies, Ball caps, aux port plugs, pins / coins / patches (old and current), Ingress style ankers, stickers, comic books (ingress origins, etc), Ingress Anime DVD's / Blueray, belts, rain ponchos, phone covers, laser cut beer pint glasses, car decals, car incense, t-shirts, a scarf, audio clips, background images, rings, pendants, beanies, fake tattoos, neck gators, note pads....

• jplolojplolo ✭✭✭✭

Great list @PhoenixEnigma !