Don't know which mission day I'm missing a badge for

Hi,

Is it possible to get the mission day badges pushed the week after or an email when they are pushed. I'm missing one of three different mission day badges, and I don't know which one. The badges are getting pushed months after the event, and then the second push months after that. It is making it extremely difficult to know which one I'm getting credit for, and which ones I may have been missed. Part of this is my fault for signing up late, but in general it would be great to get an email so I know which ones have been pushed.

Thanks,

thecatspaws

Tagged:

Comments

• @thecatspaws it will be easier if we know which 3 Mission Days you are expecting medals. Why don't you drop me a telegram message at @halette?

• MorganzaMorganza ✭✭✭✭✭

Oh yes, this is such a simple elegant solution. Send an email any time an event badge is pushed. Mission Days, NL-1331, First Saturday already has email, Intel Ops, Etc.

• MorganzaMorganza ✭✭✭✭✭

Bumping this thread because we now have agents in California trying to sort out which of *four* mission days and NL-1331 gatherings they are missing badge ticks from.

It shouldn't take a support ticket and labor intensive manual intervention to figure out what events you have and have not gotten credit for.