Change front blauw to green

This i startend to hack a few portals as resistance after te hack i changed from blues to green and the blue portal i created bare resonator names with nu agentname suddenly they are enemy portals what is happening i have no clue agent inperplexus

Tagged:

Answers

• AzhreiaAzhreia ✭✭✭✭✭

Because you are now an Enlightened agent. Your colour is now green. Green portals are now friendly portals and blue portals are now considered enemy portals. Hacking blue portals will yield fewer items. They will also damage you when you try to interact with them.

• Oke thats clear,but enlightend i absolutly is not a option for me do i deleted the game cq account i starter over and choose resistance again,and now i,m good now but i,m puzzled with your answer to play further as enlighed why you gave me a advice like that this is a war between two factions and walking over to the enemy is not a option,thanks BTW

• AzhreiaAzhreia ✭✭✭✭✭

You said you changed from blue to green, so my assumption was that you are now green and are wondering why blue portals are now perceived as enemy portals. Which is what I answered.

If you started a new account as blue and your green account is still present, then I suggest you request that Niantic delete the green account.

Request it here: https://niantic.helpshift.com/hc/en/3-ingress/contact-us/?p=web&contact=1 and select "Delete my ingress account" from the account maintenance dropdown. Be sure to supply the email address you used to create the green account.

• Hi there,

I tried a few steps to make me blue again.they all failed and my only option was to delete the account, uninstall the the game and start again as resistance i used the same Gmail account but a different agent name.problem solved but still when i hack a face appear blue/green and try to changed blue into green again,but before i does IT i close ingress and login again, is IT jarvis that try this? I,m lost.anyway thank you for looking into this i appreciate IT. Thnx