C.O.R.E. Annual Rewards Idea

IcyBlueHeartIcyBlueHeart ✭✭✭✭
edited June 2022 in General

Just an idea that came up somewhere between adult beverage numbers two and three, or was it four...

A reward for each 12 months of Core subscription, do not need to be continuous months:

12 Months: Agent can deploy 2 Lvl 7 resonators per portal.

24 Months: Agent can upgrade mods one level (comm to rare, rare to very). 2 mods per portal limit still applies.

36 Months: Agent can deploy 2 Lvl 8 resonators per portal.

48 Months: Agent can change mods of any level. 2 mods per portal limit still applies.

Just pitching the idea, I can think of other perks, but there should be something for maintaining your subscription.

Tagged:

Comments

• gazzas89gazzas89 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm still hoping they will allow us to change the monthly load put (seriously, 4 bloody apex a month, I still just use them up as a way to ree space, I'd rather 2 frakkers than 4 apex (which is slightly lower price) or even one frakker rather than 4 apex)

• IcyBlueHeartIcyBlueHeart ✭✭✭✭

I agree the Apex's every month is useless for a lot of Agents, unless you are recursing. A pick your bonus would be fun but I doubt we'll see it.

• HosetteHosette ✭✭✭✭✭

YES on letting agents choose from a menu of bonus items rather than the one we have now. I would love to get rid of those 72 Apex boosts and then get something useful every month in their place.

Would be nice to have an alternate subscription that offered other items even if you could not pick them, just lose the Apex.

• PixelbytesPixelbytes ✭✭✭

Sounds P2W if you have those perks above.

Ideally I would like exclusive cosmetic for annual core subscription (think of it like twitch subscription where you get different designs for your member badge)

• EvilSuperHerosEvilSuperHeros ✭✭✭✭✭

Really wish they'd give us something special for recursing or even recursing more than once. I've recursed 6x, but I'm at my limit unless we get something extra for it. Thought we were going to get something, but still nada.

• ZeroHecksGivenZeroHecksGiven ✭✭✭✭✭

Did it once for wings, but no interest moving forward. Seems like another thing that was worked on and then never completely finished. (needed medals shouldn't be there once they're not actually needed, the AP showing on your second go around, bonuses, etc)

• EvilSuperHerosEvilSuperHeros ✭✭✭✭✭

I recursed multiple times as to work on Onyx badgers. But those are basically done (excluding scanning \ OPR (ie non-game play based badgers)). So no reason to do it again. Wings on Mind Controller in just 655 fields. After that, I think I'm out of any actual game play based goals sadly.

• BreenzyBreenzy ✭✭✭✭

I don't like the idea of putting those bonuses behind a paywall, if anything they should be gated behind L16/Recursion.

Having a special bonus package for every 12 months though would be better.