[feature request] make a premium [ingress professional] , remove all useless rotation anmiation

Portal rotation feature is useless for deploy war and charge war

I suggest NIA make a premium feature , I am willing to paid to remove so useless rotation feature...

https://www.facebook.com/CSWRes/videos/584194302644517

Tagged:

Comments

• undeaddanundeaddan ✭✭✭

I have no idea what you mean. I watched the video and I still don't understand what the problem is!😅

• undeaddanundeaddan ✭✭✭

• MoogModularMoogModular ✭✭✭✭✭

Sounds like a "low resolution" version of the app - similar to Google having Go versions of apps that are streamlined and use less data.

• tp235tp235 ✭✭✭✭

I think your request is difficult given that in a previous AMA he denied the question of whether a lightweight version of Ingress Prime is being considered.

However, there is a hint that might be what you are hoping for.

First, there are the "Native Refresh Rate" and "Clear Cache" in the advanced settings of Pokémon GO.

Pokémon GO allows you to change the refresh rate, and if you check this, the game will run smoother.

Also, clearing the cache may allow for faster synchronization.

Also, this is something I have tried out of curiosity, but I once got a Go edition smartphone, a lightweight version of Android, to see if Ingress Prime would work.

I was able to download and play it from Google Play as normal.

And the graphics seemed much simplified and the refresh rate was low.

As a result, we have confirmed that the graphics of the Ingress Prime application have been modified to accommodate the smartphone's specifications.

Perhaps if advanced settings could be made available for Ingress Prime, allowing the graphics resolution and native refresh rate to be changed, as well as an option to display a clear cache button on the scanner, it might be what you want.

• GreenVamGreenVam ✭✭✭✭✭

I am a content manager who is familiar with design. I am also a gamer who has been playing games since the days of ms-dos. I myself was engaged in the design of banners and other things. I don't like prime's design. A concept in the style of neon signs from rustic pubs in the style of the 80s, this is not what we need. Look at contemporary design examples.

and compare it with what we have.

I sincerely want to see portals like this one.

Give us resonators that look like works of art and not like a piece of colorful cardboard.

Beautiful shield models!

and other modifiers

The design in our game is sadly non-ergonomic and gets boring quickly. He is not pleasant not only to me, but also to most of those whom I know.

• BreenzyBreenzy ✭✭✭✭

As much as we would like this, i cant see them doing such a thing.

• MoogModularMoogModular ✭✭✭✭✭

Content manager and yet you miss the entire point of the topic here.

• People complain about the amount of graphics and want it dialled back, and you want to make a fully rendered 3D game. Divergent priorities.

• SSSputnikSSSputnik ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm in the dial it back camp.

Slick, minimalist design, with a low bandwidth option.

• GreenVamGreenVam ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2022

I've been asking some new players why they don't want to play the game. Many of them said that the game - on a device with 4 core processors and 4 gigabytes of RAM looks very poor and primitive.

The concept of the user interface does not match what an anomalous activity scanner should be.

Some players liked the hardcore scanners of the old era.

or

And these players really like simple designs like this:

I also like this design, I myself was born during the Soviet era, and I remember the warm lamp light of an oscilloscope and any other equipment. But we do not have such a design that would be as practical and technological as possible. And the era of such devices has long passed.

But there are young people who grew up on smartphones, the graphics of the level of modern game consoles. And they come to our game, they see a dull design from 3D models, non-ergonomic menus, in the style of one button is square with a text that pops out, and the other button is round with an incomprehensible icon. And they hate to play. they want something beautiful, with animations, with an immersive cyberpunk atmosphere, not neon signs in the style of a rustic bar from some remote place.

That's what they want, such capsules for example.

or such cubes

resonators

And since they are our future, I would rather take their side so that the player base grows.

• KonnTowerKonnTower ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2022

TBH there should be a top-down, 2D client that runs well on literally anything. One of the biggest advantages of previous clients was anyone could play, you didn't need a powerful phone to join the fight. Also, less fluff means less GPU usage, which means less battery usage.