Ingress X 2nd payment charged before delivering 1st kit

Many people, including myself, are being charged for Ingress X 2nd payment less than 2 weeks from the subscription and way before the 1st kit being delivered. Isn't it a bit too much?

Also, subscription details say there are other 4 scheduled payments, for a total of 6 payments. What's going on here?

Comments

• MillopaiMillopai ✭✭✭

I made the purchase on the 2nd of May. today after 13 days, I received a new charge for a subscription that should be monthly. I don't remember reading that the payment would be weekly.

besides everything. there are only 5 appointments (including today's) in the purchase order when there should be 6.

remembering that the first kit has not yet been sent and they have already charged for the second. will be that in the next week of May they will charge for the kit of July.

this is all very surreal and disrespectful. they cannot send random charges in the same month this way. 😡

• PixelbytesPixelbytes ✭✭✭
    edited May 2022

When we made the purchase, we recieved the subscription details as well as the schedule as below

Basically what is confusing is this:

May pack - payment made when we secure the packs

June pack - 1st billing schedule (may)

July pack - 2nd billing schedule (Jun)

Aug pack - 3rd billing schedule (Jul)

Sept pack - 4th billing schedule (aug)

Oct pack - 5th billing schedule (sept)

Nov pack - ??? (No billing schedule appeared on the subscription email)

Theoretical should the subscription be aligned to the month we are getting the physical kits?

• MillopaiMillopai ✭✭✭

miracles happen. Will it work, I hope so. 🙌🙌🙌

• ifonzifonz ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2022

@NianticThia will every subscriber be automatically refunded or do they all have to reach out to Niantic Supply?

• ZeroHecksGivenZeroHecksGiven ✭✭✭✭✭

Why am I not surprised to see Niantic completely quiet…