Increase max allowed missions for C.O.R.E

Hey.

i would like to make a suggestion to increase the limit for max 180 online missions to something like atleast 300 missions ish for C.O.R.E members

Comments

• ZeroHecksGivenZeroHecksGiven ✭✭✭✭✭

i have a feeling that the mission creator and basically anything related to missions outside of second Sunday’s, is NOT on Niantics list of priorities. Scanning and wayspots make money, missions, unfortunately do not…

• KarM3LKarM3L ✭✭✭✭

Chicken and egg, we have to convince Niantic that missions are worth Investing in, by doing more missions .....

• mortuusmortuus ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2022

i believe brian said sometime ago its not possible due to it would have some negative side effects performance wise.

• XK150XK150 ✭✭✭✭✭

If you really think the problem is that people aren't doing enough missions, changing the system to produce more missions by the same people isn't the most logical response.

You should be encouraging new people to create missions, and hope one of them comes up with the magical idea that makes more people want to do missions.

Right now, missions are kind of in a rut. Same people making banners, same people doing banners, and a lot of players completely ignoring missions unless they want a medal. The "mission community" is an echo chamber that thinks their favorite mini-game is more popular than it actually is.

• It's not possible without a development overhaul of the Missions site, is what Brian said. Everything is "possible" but they have a limited development team so time has to be spent on the most effective items. At least that's the plan.

Missions as a whole needs an overhaul, but there are also so many other priorities, like fixing the lag and the bugs in the UI.