Max time portal held not updating

Hi, my "Max Time Portal Held" stat hasn't updated in over two weeks. In the past there have been occasional delays in the number updating, may 1 or 2 days, but never a delay of this length. The portal concerned hasn't been captured and I have been recharging it daily.

1 votes

New Report · Last Updated

Comments

• edited March 2022

This usually happens when your longest held portal is killed, and it wasn't the one you thought it was.

What does your Weekly stat say?

• 60 day discrepancy between weekly and all time, the figures are all heading for 4 years give or take. Never thought to check the weekly stat, haven't looked at the weekly stats in years. I had 2 portals captured the same day that I believed were the correct ones, so embarrassingly (for me) you may well be right and I just had the wrong ones in mind. Time to check Google time line and see where I was all that time ago. Either way I'll keep an eye on the stats and see if I can make sense of it. Thank you for the suggestion.

• I had the same at one point. I thought it was the portal on top of a mountain, but it was really the portal I'd captured a few weeks earlier when I was looking at the track starting point for the mountain climb.