Soft spoofing busted

So 31st may 2021 at 11:40 pm.

One of Plymouth's parks. Went looking for a suspect spoofer. No joy untill having a coffee I heard and saw the following pogo player say.

"Yer it soft spoofing 10 Mt to a max 100 Mt

It's £25 a month from engine (something) overlay software works on ingress and Pokémon as long as you use a VPN "

I then watched on my scanner it in Acton with the person sat behind me still.

Off I pop and let a few boom boom off and would you Adam and Eve it they vanished.. the person had 2 phones back to back . Proceed to watch them leave the park.

This was seen by one other player.

I reported and NOTHING DONE.

SO how do I get a vanguard.

Tagged:

Comments

• GoblinGranateGoblinGranate ✭✭✭✭✭

At least they were present, most of them don't even care.

Spoofing the last bit is a regular tactic among those who claim their game to be legal: can't acuse of spoofing if you go and they are present, can you? :D But then you try to do the same... and portal turns to be real hard to get! What magic is this?

Welcome to the Joystick League.

• As always nothing is done . It's why the game has died. I play because of friends.

• AzhreiaAzhreia ✭✭✭✭✭

@YourMUMY it appears you missed my reply on the other discussion where you requested to get in touch with a Vanguard. You can contact me on Telegram if you like, using the same username.

• Hi #Azhreia. We have a **** 8n the family I'll message soon sorry I missed you