Empty backpack

2»

Comments

• @NianticThia why you cannt help agent so long time?

• mortuusmortuus ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2021

what happens if u hack, u get any items or u dont play ?

• Jo0LzJo0Lz ✭✭✭✭✭

I think the issue is they won't ever be able to tell what was in his inventory and 'restore' it.

But again it's the complete lack of communication. They were doing so well in the very beginning. Silly.

• alocvmalocvm ✭✭
    edited September 2021

@Jo0Lz that true, but i think support can restore key lockers and Apex or CMU

• Can't believe this person only have one reply and then keep ignoring.

One message to support should be enough to have someone taking care of the problem and solve it, why ingress players have to suffer this kind of pain for something that must be enjoyable?

@NianticBrian @NianticThia

• At first I thought this agent was being obnoxious about his issue, but then I looked at the dates he posted, this person has quite the patience having to live with this issue for so long and not getting any real support from Niantic. I mean, if it takes 3+ months per agent that experiences extreme bugs, that pretty shocking

• It is very disappointing, that this types of issue still exist in game. This issue need to be fixed ASAP

• EvilSuperHerosEvilSuperHeros ✭✭✭✭✭

Wow. I don't think I want to recurse again.

I really feel bad for you @alocvm 😟

• Jo0LzJo0Lz ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah, that should be easy to verify (that you had the items in your inventory prior to the bug)

Scandalous. I hope they sort it out for you soon man.

• @NianticThia

Could you please support me with this issue?

This discussion has been closed.