[Results are in]: Vote for the next Kinetic Capsule Program

Comments

• 5 Hypercubes

...6 hypercubes please

• 5 Hypercubes

4 the 5 HC program it's my vote!!! HyperCubes for president!!!

• 16 L8 Resonators

Prefiero los R8 ya que se utilizan mas y es dificil poner un portal en nivel 8, los Hypercube salen a cada rato cuando Hackeas

• ITO EN Transmuter (-)

I have too many hypercubes... Don't need any more.

• cubes🥰😍😍

• 5 Hypercubes

5 hypercubes is MUST.or maybe higher

• ArgentKitsuneArgentKitsune ✭✭
    edited June 2021
    5 Hypercubes

Ya ITO have a low drop rate but while I can't speak for anyone else I'm currently sitting on like 16 -ITO and 16 +ITO that I haven't used yet so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I personally just went with what sounded like a good deal due to required items to start the program.

• ITO EN Transmuter (+)

**** not MORE hypercubes please! There are so many different ways to get them already. I end up recycling them just to make space. If you want cubes, attend a First Saturday!

Let's have a useful recipe instead!

• 5 Hypercubes

Too bad there are no viruses in permanent programs ..

• 5 Hypercubes

I voted cubes! They’ll be useful for any situation.

• ITO EN Transmuter (-)

Given you can just buy cubes and resonators, I don't get why anyone wouldn't vote for an ITO

• JorgeLocoJorgeLoco ✭✭✭
    edited June 2021
    5 Hypercubes

Did anyone tell that one person that they might be recycling regular PC8s and not Hypercubes?

• DreSt89DreSt89 ✭✭✭
    5 Hypercubes

Can I change My vote? After some thinking the level 8 resonators are the best option because they are harder to get that ITOs and Hypercubes

• TinArmTinArm ✭✭
    5 Hypercubes

I’m all about hypercubes

• thesolothesolo ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 Hypercubes

We need a week for this? Call it now, hypercubes by a landslide.

• JorgeLocoJorgeLoco ✭✭✭
    5 Hypercubes

I voted for Hypercubes, because bang for your buck and I don't want to hold onto 200 PC8s anymore.

But in defense of those who voted for R8s, they might be in an area where 8s are hard to come by for whatever reason. That being said, there are codes occasionally that drop level appropriate gear, and you can hoard / replicate them as you said.

• 5 Hypercubes

5 hypercubes please

• 5 Hypercubes

I expected to have ADA…😔

• VAINVAIN ✭✭✭✭
    5 Hypercubes

Sorry everyone, I bought into the hype. 🦊🥁

• SwedishLeadSwedishLead ✭✭
    edited June 2021
    5 Hypercubes

5 Hypercubes

The only logical choice for me these days when recharging is the most critical action.

• 5 Hypercubes

In my opinion, 5 Hypercubes program is the one that gives out the best benefit vs. cost. Hypercubes have many uses, and is a great source of AP as well as a useful help in obtaining what is the first Onyx medal for any new agent: the Recharger medal. Recharging portals today remains as a great thing to do when you’re at home.

• mortuusmortuus ✭✭✭✭✭
    ITO EN Transmuter (-)

i hope in future we can get stuff that u only can craft and not hack, like vr turrets and force amps.

• jjavierjjavier ✭✭✭
    ITO EN Transmuter (+)

ITO EN Transmuter (+) !!!!!

Cubes are easy to get.

L8 are easy to duplicate using quantum.

ITO EN Transmuters better, to easy get Cubes or L8.. if i have to choose one i preffer plus because i am more builder than purifier..

Anyway, great idea, add more recipes, and why not a recipe por a rare surprise item, or for a key, or for an apex, or having the "recipe of the day".. i would appreciate crazy recipes, jo jo.. <8o)

• BadvocBadvoc ✭✭

Hypercubes definitely. If you are having to burn cubes because you have too many, you're either not charging your portals or not creating/smashing enough fields.