Extra button appears when using power cubes

I have noticed that an extra button appears in the bottom left corner when I am using power cubes.

But it does not appear every time when I use power cubes.

Device: OnePlus7 GM1903

Android: 11

Tagged:
2 votes

New Report · Last Updated

Comments

• InvestigateXMInvestigateXM ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't think that it's a button, but the animation of pressing the "Use" button which is misplaced. Normally, when you press buttons, there is a glitch like animation that extends and then retracts into the button for like .2 seconds. In this case, it seems the animation is not centered around the buttom, but... something else (Unity's 0, 0, 0 point?)

• Yes! That is it!

The animation for the click is misplaced. I looked back at the screen recording I took of it and indeed there is no animation around the "Use" button, but it is on the bottom left corner.

Thanks!

Still it is weird that I sometimes get it, sometimes not. I think it was more consistent before me updation to Android 11 or before the latest Ingress update. I cannot remember it any more, but it still annoys me when I get it.

• Yep. This has been a problem since Prime came out of beta. I couldn't find my old post on it in the archive, but they've ignored it for a long time.