10minutes gap

What do you think about a 10 minutes gap between the linking process?

An agent was linking a lot of links and zones, then when this player wasn't able to keep linking because of the number of outgoing link. Then a 10 minutes gap and in the portal appear 2 new mods from an other account, a SoftBank included. After that the first player continue linking.

Is that suspicious to you?

Tagged:

Comments

• I think if you think it's suspicious, report it and move on.

• ioHpeiHioHpeiH ✭✭✭

Yes, suspicious, but not much you can do about it.

I had a guardian, somewhere on a mountain. Shielded with 4 good old axa’s, before they nerfed them. Got the attack warning, started to recharge, after 15 minutes the attack stopped. A few moments later a capsule was visible in the remote portal view. And the attack continued short after that.

Suspicious, yep, back-pack was unloaded right in front of me. Lost that guardian, succeeded with the next.

• Maybe that player is playing with someone and they are running some kind of operation? I don't see any issues with having one player support another one. I've seen couples playing together before.

• WikiBlueWikiBlue ✭✭✭

It's a yes/no answer... it depends on the situation and who those 2 agents are. Do they share the same play-area, do they often work together, did the second one pop-up at that portal without leaving a trace before and/or after it, is the second agent a very low lvl player, is he a known agent, ....

Nothing wrong with teamwork. But yes it can be a backpack or an accountsharing problem, it can be... but it's not the only possibility.

• mortuusmortuus ✭✭✭✭✭

not sure whats so strange ?

• Literally could have just been waiting for a friend to swing by.

• SSSputnikSSSputnik ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2021

Love the remote view capsule drop.

I would lean towards suspicious, report and move on.