[Unexpected] Leave Kinetic Capsule interface open after claiming items

Kinetic Capsules are a great feature, however the recent change to make them 2kms for a short period of time has highlighted one of the more annoying aspects of the interface.

When you claim an item on completion, the interface opens, showing you the selection method for a new item in the background of the item appearing.

However the moment the item gained display disappears, the Kinetic Capsule closes. I know for me, every single time, there's a moment of attempting to select the next program before it closes, which is irritating.

Current Experience: The program interface is visible but not usable, then closes and you have to immediately reopen it.

Expectation: When the item is claimed and the program interface is displayed, it should be usable immediately.

Tagged:
22 votes

New Report · Last Updated

Comments

• I agree. It's... annoying, to say the least, to have to re-open the K-Cap in order to select a new program.

• This would be really nice during this event. Plus a pop up like gaining a badge, that says "Kinetic Capsule Ready" (instead of just the silent alert that says "Kinetic Capsule read")

• mortuusmortuus ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes this annoys me too, i hope they fix :D

• pelicanSHpelicanSH ✭✭✭

You are happy persons. My kinetic capsule is locked since 12 days...