Did I just lose all my topics in App Feedback?

1valdis1valdis ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2020 in General

I reported lots of stuff in App Feedback and now, as the system has changed to Report A Bug, I can't even access my topics to repost the bugs! They're absent in my discussions list, I can't access them via direct links also.

@NianticBrian @NianticCasey that is not cool. Please give people access to App Feedback posts they created. Make it an archived read-only section or something. Dropping a lot of worthy topics is not good.

Tagged:

Comments

• mortuusmortuus ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes what happend to it?

• Not good to hide all those posts, need to be online again.

Lock the subforum and make it read only.

Doing this is like hiding the dirt below the carpet.

• Thanks

• AtunatunakAtunatunak ✭✭✭✭

Now that the App feedback section has been archived, where are we supposed to ask for features or share ideas to improve the existing ones? Is it ok to do it in this general section so that our threads are lost in a few days in between rants and common questions? Do we have just to use the specific "Feature Request" tag? Should we add something like [Feat Req] in the title so that Niantic employees know that it may be a thread worth reading?

There is people saying that the right place to do it is the Bug Report forum, which clearly states that the section is for "Surfacing unexpected behavior and suspected bugs with Ingress". So, I think that creating such content there will only hinder the purpose of the bug section, and the suggestion threads will be soon buried in old pages due to the fast pace in which bugs are being reported.

Perhaps the archived section could be recovered, renamed and used for this purpose? Or maybe create a new one where we can share, develop and improve each other's ideas?

Could you please clarify this for the people interested in sharing constructive feedback? Thanks in advance.