Error loading Ingress account data

Error when trying to launch the app some minutes ago.

On mobile data .Samsung j7 2016.Latest version of Prime installed. Propably something temporary or device /network spesific but maybe further investigation needed.

aristogeiton1

Thanks in advance.

@NianticCasey @NianticBrian

Comments

• mortuusmortuus ✭✭✭✭✭

ingress is total kaputt right now....

• please review and report what happens.

iphone xr 13.5.1

ingress version 2.48.2-8c2f9538

@NianticBrian @NianticCasey

• Since the update, Prime is once again taking upwards of a minute to load, when it loads at all instead of resulting in network or account issues, will only load some, or none of the portals when it opens, lags terribly when initiating a glyph hack or recharge (also upwards of a minute, where it goes through at all), gives "too many attacks pending" error for the very first burster fired, location inaccurate error even when there's strong wifi and/or mobile data connection... this is so frustrating, after having finally started to enjoy playing the game again. Please roll back your update or get it fixed, and do some damn bug testing before you inflict an update like this on your abused player base.

I did submit a bug report, but there was no opportunity to include screen caps, so I've attached a few below.

• edited June 2020

I finally managed to start the app. It would be great to know that the cause was detected and fixed permanently. As far as i understand there were many agents that were facing same issue or similar.

@NianticCasey @NianticBrian

• kamilus83kamilus83 ✭✭✭

It's not client update but server side issue. They started testing without noticing us. just "great" communication from NIA :/

• xabelxxabelx ✭✭

I am experiencing the same issue since yesterday evening... it is terribly slow

• mortuusmortuus ✭✭✭✭✭

issue 6 hours and counting now since it started for me and many..

• WikiBlueWikiBlue ✭✭✭

And because of that some agents sojourner badge/streak, it's over 4 hours now.

• Ingress should now be running normally, and ready for Virtual First Saturday events this weekend. Please note that this was an unplanned server outage — not scheduled maintenance. Thank you for your patience while we worked to resolve the issue.

• Thank you @NianticBrian for the update and the resolution of the issue. Updates on resolution of various problems are always welcome.

• It looked resolved 10 mins ago, but recharging and using cubes started to take forever again. Anyone else? (I'm in Central Europe if it helps)

• mortuusmortuus ✭✭✭✭✭

its still as bad as it was 6 hours ago.... comm tab doesnt even show for me and glyphing just gets stuck

• @mvolfik are you still seeing increased latency when using Power Cubes or recharging?

• mvolfikmvolfik ✭✭
    edited June 2020

@NianticBrian It varies - I'm recharging bunch of portals, and some of them I recharge completely in 10 seconds, and sometimes it takes a minute to respond to every button press

• mortuusmortuus ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2020

Ok now the intel map seems to have problems loading portals etc...

Oops! Something went wrong...

• It was working OK during lunch hour (here in Michigan) but at about 12:45pm it decided to stop working again.

• quirischaquirischa ✭✭✭✭

How can we set up communication with you?

Look. I reported the problem through feedback in the scanner at about 1 pm local time (2 am in San Francisco), two hours later smbd answered that the problem was fixed. And four hours later (8 am in San Francisco) message appeared on NianticOfficial telegram channel about investigating the problem.

It turns out that the person who answers the messages through app does not have all the information.

How come, chief Rose?

• Lag comes and goes. Was doing fine for about 20-30 minutes, now it's major lag time again. Even more irritating when having an APEX on.

• Experiencing a lot of server lag again. Connection is fine for other things, but it's very slow currently.

• Having the same issue right now - June 6th.

• mortuusmortuus ✭✭✭✭✭

Many agents report they get error loading account data now

• RostwoldRostwold ✭✭✭✭✭

Totally unplayable here for the last couple of hours, nothing loads.

• edited June 2020

Hi all,

Is there a possibility that the unexpected outage is re apperaring as agents here are reporting? Or is it something agent/device specific?

Thanks in advance

aristogeiton1

@NianticBrian @NianticCasey

• Is the issue still present for you? Do other agents in your local community reporting similar issues?

• https://youtu.be/kpMujyUFkso same issue. 5 out of 6 times on average. Soooo frustrating.

• If it's of any help, nuking the app's cache helped with the "Error loading Ingress account data" problem (I don't know what the equivalent for iOS users would be though).

• Hmm, now website is being flaky too! (But came good after a reload or two)