Intel collected from Tessellation Round 10

Truthseekers:

I expect this meeting between Nemesis and the Researcher to take place soon. In the meantime let's recap their identity reveals and the intel we've gathered so far from Round 10 of Tesserae hunting

• Nemesis color-coded and with their masks on -
  • Nemesis identity reveals so far - Not exactly surprising, but it was good to confirm most of our theories.
  • The Transmission of Jarvis and the Acolyte was intercepted.
  • Jarvis Manifesto surfaced.
  • An alternate version of a transcript between Hank Johnson and Victoria Kureze was found.
  • We were able to imagine the interiors of Misty's Mind Palace in the 1218 Node through a novella.
  • We found the first 2 pages of an NIA internal analysis report about the 1218 me.
  • The unmasked intel of Optima, Didact, and Perpetua gave us a glimpse into Nemesis' Node.
  • Last but not least, a nearly blank page from Carrie's journal.

I have passed along your questions for Nemesis to the Researchers. Hopefully they can get answered.

- PAC

Tagged:

Comments

• KhatreKhatre ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2020

Why is Perpetua victorious ?

Can't wait for the 4 last challenges !

• mortuusmortuus ✭✭✭✭✭

What happend to courier, m.i.a??

• 👍

• Hey! How do I start to get into this things?

• ArkFangArkFang ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2020

If you’d Truly like to start helping with the Investigation and the Tessellation, I recommend looking at The Tessellation board and looking at Tessellation Directives thread and definitely The Tessellation Primer thread within that board. He hose would be your best first resources. Maybe look at some of the recent Rounds’ drops to see how things work and get more information.

I also recommend connecting with your local community of Agents and seeing who else is involved with The Investigation they might be able to help you out too.

We are very close to the Tessellation to be complete so there is only a little more time to participate. However, any helpful participation Is welcome!

There are a lot of threads here in The Investigation main board that can help answer questions. If you still have some questions feel free to reach out to me on Telegram. My username there is ArkFang, just like on here.

• MrVerseMrVerse ✭✭✭

After 2 Umbra events (anomaly and deploy challenge), Umbra identity finally will be revealed soon. Well, we'll know sooner or latter. My opinions, Wendy probably.

Btw, color is neutral, as an ENL, I still like blue. However many my fellows ENL doesn't like blue color in Umbra medals because it resembles RES color. 😁