Problem with June FS Double AP

NygmatNygmat ✭✭
edited June 2019 in Event Support

Good day. In June, I visited two FS.

First, I visited the city of Odessa and scored about 300,000 AP

After that, I went to another city of Chornomorsk and scored about 170,000 AP

There are also screenshots. But I got the AP from the city where I scored less (Chornomorsk), although they wrote that they would come from where they earned more. Tell me this is a mistake or comes from where Fevgames was registered on the site, because there you cannot choose two cities at once. Thanks in advance for the information!

Best Answer

Answers

• I can't help with your question, but hitting two FS in one day is impressive. I hope your problem gets sorted out.

• elfobcnelfobcn ✭✭✭

In fevgames web, on the site for register the FS you can see the instrucctions for the timming of activation the portals:

Portals will be activated at the following times:

• Event start time 0:00 – Registration Portal is activated and marked with an ornament. Hack this portal to be eligible for Double AP and the IngressFS badge (both will be applied later in the week)
    • Event start time +1:00 to +3:00 – AP earned between the first and last hack of any portal within the two hour window will be measured and added as a bonus.
    • Event start time +3:30 to +4:30 – Restocking portal activates with an increased hack output

Are you sure that the event was properly registered? the event start time registered was the statt

• elfobcnelfobcn ✭✭✭

In fevgames web, on the site for register the FS you can see the instrucctions for the timming of activation the portals:

Portals will be activated at the following times:

• Event start time 0:00 – Registration Portal is activated and marked with an ornament. Hack this portal to be eligible for Double AP and the IngressFS badge (both will be applied later in the week)
    • Event start time +1:00 to +3:00 – AP earned between the first and last hack of any portal within the two hour window will be measured and added as a bonus.
    • Event start time +3:30 to +4:30 – Restocking portal activates with an increased hack output

Are you sure that the event was properly registered? the event start time registered was the statt

• elfobcnelfobcn ✭✭✭
    edited June 2019

You need to contact with de two POCs of the events.

Nia bring you the last event comunicated in the day of FS celebration, but I think that only want count ;-(

• MajeyeMajeye ✭✭✭

Also.. June IFS was supposed to be triple AP (If I remember right)

• NygmatNygmat ✭✭

Thanks to all. Received a letter, apparently my calculations were incorrect.

AGENT NYGMAT,

Thank you for your participation in this month's First Saturday in Odesa Ukraine. During your hacks in the two hour active period, you went from 20106631 to 20415143 AP, a gain of 308512. This put you in 1413th place out of the 15007 agents participating. We see you also participated in other cities (Chornomorsk Ukraine), but gained most AP in Odesa Ukraine.

Overall, your location had 89008.83784 AP gained per agent, which put it in 263rd place out of 409 locations.

• You can go to as many FS's as you want however you can only take credit for one per month. I'm not sure how Niantic pick's what one to give you credit for however.

I also know there is a AP limit you can get per FS don't quote me but I believe it's 500k.