Ingress 2.47.2 Release Notes

13»

Comments

• There is no concern from NIA about this issue. It has been forgotten or no longer supported. No hope

• Elmek38Elmek38 ✭✭

Map in nominations with Norwegian language is still broken @NianticBrian

• Jo0LzJo0Lz ✭✭✭✭✭

Agreed. Focus on feature parity, the game breaking bugs and the color scheme. No, purple is not the right choice. It was stated 2 years ago, when it was too blue, making it less blue, more purple didn't help.

But not seeing your own actions in comms, having loads of missing information in the things that are there and the huge amounts of unused screen because of portal images everywhere is silly. Not being able to portal hop, not being able to reliably sort keys. So many things that need improving. Instead we're getting huge amounts of maintenance and testing that further cripples the game. And it happens without any heads up. You can have 100 people trying to do some great operation and NIA can just go into maintenance mode, it's ridiculous.

• gmtechcagmtechca ✭✭✭

It looks like they got the Make Agent stats private check make working in this ver.

• SF88SF88 ✭✭
    edited May 2020

Bug after launching ingress the submission icon does not appear half the time.

You have to clear cache and data to fix it and even that does not work sometimes.

• GrogyanGrogyan ✭✭✭✭✭

We are seeing maintenance fixes on top of some new features yet to be announced.

Portal photos are important, whether you agree or not.

The text colour of an Agents stats, I agree is wrong. But it is rather minor, when compared to the headaches of sharing stats as tabbed formatted when organising First Saturday's, where some devices omit the tab stops.

• RushdenRushden ✭✭

Yay my colours are back .

Thank you 😀

• Are you talking about the blue ENL L4 portals? Still wrong on my scanner. 😒

• Jo0LzJo0Lz ✭✭✭✭✭

Just takes some getting used to, I guess. I was like **** why? But now I’m like it’s okay :)

• GrogyanGrogyan ✭✭✭✭✭

Must be a device specific problem, I don't have those issues.

GPS Jumping around, tested on another device, and many others on a lot of different devices also have the same problem. Redacted the problem never happened.

Problem doesn't exist in any other ARG I play, TWD, WU, Otherworld Heroes etc

• Jo0LzJo0Lz ✭✭✭✭✭

Nope, we’ve had several agents that couldn’t link long links even though the lane is clear. There are loads of issues with linking, ghost fields, etc.

what issues were you talking about specifically?

• daawgdaawg ✭✭✭

On iOS, we now defer system gestures to a second swipe to reduce accidentally dismissing Ingress when using main menu swipe gestures, like swiping up to open the Attack carousel

This feature was introduced in the latest version, and it is rather annoying on at least iPhone 11 pro. Can we please have an ON/OFF toggle in Settings for this, in case anyone actually finds it useful? @NianticBrian

• I am also an Iphone 11 user and found the double swipe feature very counter-intunentive as it behave differently with ALL other apps on my phone.

I understand that this is a nice feature to prevent some user from accidentally triggers the swipe feature but if it can be turned off would be hole lot better.

•  Ingress Prime 2.47.2 don't working :

Device: Samsumg Galaxy J5 (SM-J500M)

Android version: Android 6.0.1

Ingress Version: 2.47.2

Connection: Wi-fi & LTE

Are there any other apps running in background? No

Uninstalling and reinstalling didn't help. Game stucked on Ingress logo.

HELP!

• Nomination in German lokalisation Shows wrong position.

Around 100km away ´,cant correct to real position.

English localisation work´s

Ip 7 + iOS 13.4 Ingress 2.47.2-52a7183c

• PhantomR1982PhantomR1982 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2020

Wenn es sich um ein Portal handelt, das sich am falschen Ort befindet, muss es jetzt auf der Wayfarer-Forum-Website hier gemeldet werden

https://community.wayfarer.nianticlabs.com/

da wir das ingress forum dafür nicht mehr nutzen.

Wenn Sie jedoch über die Sprachübersetzungen für die App gesprochen haben, wie Sie auch Englisch erwähnt haben, war dies in Ordnung, aber Deutsch nicht, dann glaube ich, dass Niantic dieses Problem derzeit kennt und untersucht, sodass es eher ein Wartespiel, bis sie es reparieren

========

If this is about a portal that is in the wrong location then it needs to now be reported over at the wayfarer forum site located here

https://community.wayfarer.nianticlabs.com/

as we dont use the ingress forum for this anymore.

However if your talking about the language translations for the app as you also mentioned englush was ok but german wasnt then I belueve Niantic are investigating this issue as present so its more of a waiting game until they fix it.

• No, is the nomination Funktion in Ingress, ( no wayfahrer correction)

Seems in german Lokalisation reads wrong position (Maybe the same issue as Elmec38 in norway language )

• Hmmm klingt so, als wäre es auf der Übersetzungsseite der Dinge, aber damit die Übermittlungsseite der Dinge fehlschlägt, bin ich noch nicht darauf gestoßen, darüber zu lesen

@NianticCasey @ace @NianticBrian

Sind Sie während Ihrer Untersuchung darauf gestoßen?

======

Hmmm sounds like its down to the translation side of things but for the submission side of things to fail is one I havent stumbled upon reading about yet

@NianticCasey @ace @NianticBrian

Have you stumbled upon this yet within your investigation yet ??

• Made photos, in German Lokalisation position is krombach

in English position is Sassenberg that’s the real

Ip 7plus IOS 13.4 ...seems is an iOS issue..........

• Aus Interesse haben Sie versucht, das Portal über Ihre normale mobile Datenverbindung 3G / 4G / 5G zu senden, da ich sehe, dass Sie versuchen, dies über "WLAN" oben links zu tun, als wäre es etwas wie mein Heim-WLAN, nur auf der Suche nach Dinge in einer Suchmaschine haben mich 4 Stunden von meinem tatsächlichen Standort entfernt, da dort Breitbandverbindungen hergestellt werden. Ich denke, es gibt einen Radius von 25 km von einem Portal zu Ihrem Heimatort, in dem Sie ein Portal einreichen dürfen, damit dies möglich ist Sei auch eine Möglichkeit ... es sei denn, dies hat sich kürzlich geändert. Ich bin mir sicher, dass mich jemand korrigieren wird.

====

Out of interest have you tried to submit the portal via your normal Mobile data connection 3G/4G/5G as I see that your trying to do it via "WLAN" in the top left as if its anything like my home wifi just on searching for things on a search engine it put me 4 hours away from my actual location because thats where there broadband links are supplied from also I think theres a radius of 25km from a portal to your home location in which your allowed to submit a portal so this could be a possibility also...unless this has changed recently im sure someone will correct me.

• Pls look at the map, both at the same Position of the phone ,

the only diff is english / german Lokalisation

• Ich habe mir die Karte und beide Bilder angesehen, die Sie gepostet haben, bevor Sie geantwortet / übersetzt haben. Es gibt jedoch derzeit Probleme mit den Übersetzungssystemen, die sie angeblich untersuchen, aber ich denke, dies wird bei einem zukünftigen Update behoben ... @NianticBrian oder @NianticCasey asey oder @ace haben möglicherweise eine bessere Vorstellung davon, wo der Ort springt.

==========

I did look at the map and both images that you posted before responding/translating to you however there is any issue with the translations systems at present that they are supposedly looking into but I guess this will be fixed on a future update...@NianticBrian or @NianticCasey or @ace may have a better idea on the location jumping though.

• PhantomR1982PhantomR1982 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2020

Hmmm so again this seems to be down to the language locale settings that sets the special character settings...im the same as you @starwort I have no insider knowledge in the scanner tech developed at NIA But YOU may have just found a possible solution if the devs are reading this then @NianticCasey should be able to use his taser on them to implement a fix...maybe even start using the Google shortcode system I see.

• @czerwinski76 only moderators with special powers on the forum can delete posts...however if it is within 24 hours of you writing it then you can edit the post in the top right using the "cog/gear" to delete the text but make sure to leave a dot "." in the edit box when you save the edited comment to reflect the changes.