How do I find out what I was warned for and how many levels are there?

Comments

• MoogModularMoogModular ✭✭✭✭✭

2061? That's 15209 days away but no data type overflow 🤔

• grendelwulfgrendelwulf ✭✭✭✭✭

I think it said 50 months. And I think now it is because I tried to post "don't be a d_*_" in the rules thread but without censoring.

• GlenuendoGlenuendo ✭✭✭✭

Richard was offended😋?

• I tried posting a comment saying not to do something cause it was a d*ck move but the comment never posted when I hit the button. I didn’t see any warning so maybe it’s something else.

• Idk but I’d warning level one doesn’t drop off till 2061 then level five must be the end of all time.

• TheFarixTheFarix ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2019

I made the same post in the same topic and got a warning as well. Kinda stupid if you ask me.

P.S. it expire in 500 months. I will likely be dead of old age by then. :/

• MoogModularMoogModular ✭✭✭✭✭

Same time when my old Seer submissions will get a reply!

• TerranceTerrance ✭✭✭

There are five levels -- level 3 restricts your capabilities and level 5 is effectively a community ban.

Unclear if or how the warning points are assigned automatically.

• kamiccolokamiccolo ✭✭
    edited October 2019

Also got a warning. While having only two posts -.- Not really sure why.

Edit: oh, just saw these:

• MrCathulhuMrCathulhu ✭✭✭
    edited October 2019

I just logged in for the first time in a while to find out I have a warning for something that happened three weeks before I got the warning, though at least this time it actually included what I wrote. Which is great! What is not great is that I don't see how what I wrote violated any specific community guidelines, why it happened three weeks later (wasn't public so it couldn't be flagged) and how a warning is supposed to accomplish anything positive.

There are still no options for support for the community forum, you can't privately communicate with the forum moderation and now I cannot make my own threads. I still also do not know exactly what my first two warnings were for, and even further if they are for a what I now suspect they MAY be for, it makes this third one extremely pointless (especially since it is for something that happened before what may have caused the first two).

Its also amazing how much stricter Niantic is being with the forums while rarely ever doing anything about actual bad behaviour in in game comms.

• 0X00FF000X00FF00 ✭✭✭✭✭

There is "the" thread that goes on and on. If you don't already know about it don't go looking for it, it will only cause you pain lol

All pleas to the forum admins are going unanswered. Eventually in protest I posted the lyrics to a public domain song. THAT comment was flagged for abuse. I apparently have no recourse.

• AgentB0ssAgentB0ss ✭✭✭✭✭

The thread that goes on and on my friend!

Im at level 3! AKA the Jail bars... because some child doesn't know how to behave...

• MrCathulhuMrCathulhu ✭✭✭
    edited October 2019

I like how someone thought the jail bars were a good idea too, like this kind of stuff only gets worn as a badge of pride by people who actually are trying to break or skirt the rules. That's why you don't see stuff like that pretty much anywhere else.

Also amusing how one of the restrictions is our forum signature being hidden, signatures aren't enabled here... So we're barred from doing something we already couldn't.

Plus it's kind of fun playing with the different avatar choices And putting them behind bars. I just wish there were more of the anime characters.

Edit: I see the bars now no longer show up on posts, still there on the profile though.

Post edited by MrCathulhu on