Tessera E13: The Exogenous Month?

MegaSteeliXMegaSteeliX ✭✭✭
edited May 2020 in The Investigation

At the first sight of E13 I recognized sundial, or 日晷 in Chinese, an ancient "clock" in China which use the position of the shadow of an arm in the 12-bisected circle stone plate to show the time.

But E13 shows a 28-bisected circle, and there is no time system which use 28(or its multiple) hours as a day. So I thought it may generalizelly point to TIME.

So can it point to the 28Days? No. I thought it cannot be so sample, and the 28Days story itself cannot be a loop, or a circle.

Then I found the story of Y-Year in 28Days: "For each group, the exogenous year became thirteen months, instead of twelve."

The story also gives a link of 13-month calender in our world: The International Fixed Calendar.

In the IFC, a year is 13 months, and a month is 28 days. I believe it is the true meaning of E13: A month in Exogenous Calender.

What's more, in our world, in 1849 the French philosopher Auguste Comte (1798–1857) proposed the 13-month Positivist Calendar(a former edition of IFC) , naming the months: Moses, Homer, Aristotle, Archimedes, Caesar, St. Paul, Charlemagne, Dante, Gutenberg, Shakespeare, Descartes, Frederic and Bichat. The days of the year were likewise dedicated to "saints" in the Positivist Religion of Humanity. (from wiki)

13 months, named with 13 "saints".

What can that remind you of?

Can they be 13 Magunus and/or 13 Anti-magunus?

In the end of 28Days story Shapers and N'Zeer ruled the earth of Nemesis node by half. Both of them claimed a 13-month calender. Both. I'm scared by the thought that Magunus and Anti-magunus all betraid human beings and became "saints" of Exogenus, but it seems just…reasonable.

And then… Who are the Nemesis members if they are not Magunus or Anti-magunus in N-node?

Be careful, NIA and truthseekers!

Tagged:

Comments

• XJL310XJL310 ✭✭✭

Thanks for sharing your findings. You enlightened me some further thoughts here:

• MiketrevisMiketrevis ✭✭✭

I thought about that and your theory is very intriguing.

but if the tessera is like the counterpart on K13 is possible that refear to another weapon against the exogenous. We see this symbol associated to the Nemesis alphabet so i think is related to Aurora and his invention (like resonance is related to Lucida).

Also i think that both instrument can be exogenous weapon to ingress our world...

• MegaSteeliXMegaSteeliX ✭✭✭

Thanks for your idea, but I dont think it refer to Aurora's Nemesis Rune (or Alphabet).

1. The Runes cant form a circle. (a joke: They are even squares.)

2. There are far more than 28 Runes: at least 26(A-Z)+10(0-9)+X(punctuations).

3. If the bisected circle means Runes, why are there two "lonely" runes on the top & bottom? (In my theory I think they are the "mark" on the time-plate of the 1st and 15th day in Exogenous month.)

is 28 symbols: 26 letters plus origin (at the bottom) and "mirror"(on the top), total 28

Aurora create the alphabet basing on exogenous radiation refraction after the Epiphany-Calamity. So the circle can remember the colour wheel. Anyway is a fact that the Nemesis alphabet is "builded" around a wheel like the one you see in the tessera we are examinating in this topic.

This "mirroring" (Z is A mirrored plus a sign) and and other considerations already done seems to be another clue about the presence of exos inside nemesis.

edited May 2020

BUT also in connected with the tessera Day 22:

The Dreamer returned from the Valley of the Dead, the secret to the Equation in her grasp. It was she who first informed Nemesis of the Tessellation.

So the symbol can be "the equation" in some way...

Seems color wheel is a better idea…

Can the equation refers to the whole Tessellation itself?

edited May 2020

In discustion of another post, I found a fatal error in "color wheel" theroy.

We have 3 primary colors( R,G,B) so the color wheel cannot be divided to 28( =2*2*7) parts.

Even if we add W(white) and K(black) the number should be 5, still cannot make a 28.

• MoogModularMoogModular ✭✭✭✭✭

But we also have hue, saturation, and brightness for colors. That might add some more chaos. We also can depict color into hexadecimal where we did see a certain video using #00ff00 (green) as a clue.

1 wave was refracted in 7 colours

7 primary colors found on the "wave symbol" (the spots) became 13 first signs (from A to M)

and 13 signs mirrored become 26 signs to complete the alphabet (plus origin and mirror is 28)

color wheel is only a representation of how from a singole wave you can obtain 28 different signs not mean that on that wheel you can identify all the colors associated to each letter... is only a symbol

edited May 2020

If we want to connect it with the "equation" maybe we can consider that 196/28=7

196 tesseras /28 days or signs = 7 core members/colors?

28 is also the chinese constellation map but i dont know if this can help

• MoogModularMoogModular ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah, when I did that division after finding out it consists of 196 portals: it pretty much sets the equation.

7 and 28 have been essential to Nemesis.

Every other horizontal row in the Tessellation is 14 tessera. Aurora (Spiritualist), Helvetica (Skeptic), Courier (Explorer), Optima (Humanist), Lucida (Listener), and 2 other members. You can also include Days 1-28 as the frames.