Nominations - Targeted Rejections

I'm Fedup With Targeted Rejection Of Nominations By Wayfarers And Niantic Policy Of Not Review Back.

Niantic Should Understand Their Policies Are Outdated and in Old Age Home Who Should be updated and more Transparent.

People Giving Shitty Reasons For Rejection Even After Adding 360* Street View In Map.

Many People Are Busy Rejecting Others Nominations And Then Use Their Pic In Their Local Area For Fake Submission But NIANTIC ARE SLEEPING LIKE ALWAYS.

PEOPLE ARE DEMANDING FOR TRANSPARENCY SO OTHERS CAN REVIEW PROPERLY

We Do Hard Work To Click Pic Make Nomination Which Obviously Took A Part Of Our Life And When We Got Results Like That By Some Shitty People And Old Policies... It's Hurts.

I HAVE MANY STORIES LIKE THIS

SO FINALLY I'M ANNOUNCING MY RETIREMENT AS A WAYFARER AND NOMINATOR

Thank You For Your Support And Love

Comments

• We (Local Community) Let Small Park Gates Acceptable As A Mark For That Park Who Don't Have Any Singn Board.

However Even if It's Not Acceptable Than is The Reason Given By Reviewers Is Justifiable??

I'm Partially Agreed With Your Point But Its Not True As A Whole

Rules And Criteria Set By NIA But They Make No Review Policy Which Means Ultimate Decisions is Taken By Reviewers.

• Another Rejection Library Clearly Marked In Google Map With 360*

• Okay bro I do understand the things I'll not submit Park gate again but same happens for a public library having 360* and marked in Google maps. Public library is eligible for subs?

• SouLPrison3rSouLPrison3r ✭✭✭
    edited May 2020

I review nomination like these and reject them. Normally archway, gates, entrance etc.. are approved only if they're unique/cool/good looking. There has to be some good factor for getting approved. Just being a park entrance is not good enough. And as for the reasons given for rejection, well, there's no "your nomination s##ks" option for selection. Anyway.. No "injustice" was done here.

Post edited by SouLPrison3r on
  • RostwoldRostwold ✭✭✭✭✭

It's eligible, but eligible only means 'can be accepted' not 'must be accepted'. You still have to get all the parts of the submission correct. Without seeing your submission and the rejection reasons, we don't know if you messed up some part of the submission.

• Orochimaru094Orochimaru094 ✭✭
    edited May 2020

Atleast Show Some Respect To Your Fellow Members.

Yes It Got Rejected And I Got That Point But This Post Is Not Only About That Rejection.

Now Read Last 4 Lines Of Your Comment And Think If I Use Same Tone For You Than you'll Like It??

Tu Bhai Bhagwaan Hi Kyu N Ho Har Kisi ki Self Respect H

Mene Teri Maintain Kri I Hope Tu Bhi Dushro Ki Kree.

• Agreed Bro 👍

Everyday We Learn Something New And You Both With Others Provide helped me in that. Thanks for Providing Helpful Insights.

You Both Are Very Helpful, Kind and Good Guider.

From Next Time I'll Try To Submit Something Better.

Tysm

• Not about your nomination, but the quality of review has certainly hit rock bottom after Wayfarer was introduced.