any idea why the portals are the wrong colour?

its been like this for the past few days. when i get close to them, they change to green. they kinda look like they have prisms over them.

its not relevant to shields / level / person / mod...

its just weird

(and ive reset the game etc)

Tagged:

Comments

• Can you send me an Intel Map link so I can take a look at what you might be seeing? Also, what Android device and Android OS version are you using?

• CrownanCrownan ✭✭✭

Also having this issue. Oneplus 6 , Oxygen 10.3.2

• DSktrDSktr ✭✭✭✭

Not an Oxygen OS lag,this happens to me on my Mi a1 with currently flashed AEX 5.8(Android 8),was on AEX 7(Android 10) and latest stock. Also this issue was seen with my own eyes on Samsung A7-16(don't remember which custom rom,Android 9),Pixel 4xl(latest stock),Xiaomi Redmi 4x(AEX 4.6 on Android 7.12),Motorola xt1550(i don't remember,LineageOS on Android 10),Samsung S9+(Exynos version,latest stock)...

This strange behaviour is connected with latest updates of Prime and is usually seen with L4 portals.

• LoielemLoielem ✭✭
    edited May 2020

I have the same problem, only with portals level 4

• RavariiRavarii ✭✭✭

This is a visual bug that adds a bluish-white flare to portals owned by either faction when looking at them at certain zoom levels. It does not seem to manifest on every phone, but I have had reports of it occurring on a Pixel 4 and a Note 10 using Android 10. I have not managed to reproduce this on a Pixel 3, even looking at the same portals at the same zoom level. Further testing has suggested that this issue is unique to level 4 portals.

• HydracyanHydracyan ✭✭✭✭✭

Pocophone F1 Android 10 with same issue. Every lv4 portal that should bem Green is BLUE.

• Snyda1Snyda1 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2020

Well, see that "Problem" here for weeks now 🙄

🤞HopingForNextUpdate 😖

(Xiaomi 9T Pro, MIUI 11.0.6.0 Android 10)

• JenysisJenysis ✭✭

Green Enlightened level 4 portal showing up as blue in the zoomed out view.

Device: Pixel 3a

• This looks like a phone/screen specific thing. I see this too on my Oneplus3, but my gf doesn't see the same blue glow on her Samsung phone when I send her a screenshot.