Are you with or against this script?

I have written an article about an OPR script, which is widely used in Chinese agent community. And NIA has done nothing to forbid the script. So after a brief look at the script, what do you think about the script? With or Against? Do you think the script violates Terms of Services?

Comments

• HydracyanHydracyan ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2019

I will see the good side and say this could prevent a lot of fake and wrong submission that could pass over some heads.

• HydracyanHydracyan ✭✭✭✭✭

• MoogModularMoogModular ✭✭✭✭✭

I imagine this is a Tampermonkey script? It would be hard to limit it unless modifications were done on the OPR website. It's simply like IITC with the Intel Map.

• CriminalBizzyCriminalBizzy ✭✭✭✭

Looks like the intention of this script is for good. From what I heard Chinese players have to use a VPN in order to be able to play. I also found out from a friend who took a trip to China that google maps is wrong.

• OphthalmosOphthalmos ✭✭✭

The Satellite View is right. Only the Street View is wrong. And the script collect not only location data, but also other ratings. Intention for good leads to cheating.

• ZennZenn ✭✭✭✭

I don't think star ratings is a good idea. Discussion is one thing... But that would encourage people to just brigade whatever rating is already prevailing.

Rate it yourself.

• As far as I'm concerned this script goes too far. OPR ratings are meant to be individual. I think this would be too much of an influence and opens the door to cooperative abuse of the system.

On the other hand, OPR tools is a great script whose features should be incorporated into the OPR site.

• GlenuendoGlenuendo ✭✭✭✭

@JohnnyAlphaCZ , I'm a big fan of OPR tools. That would be the only script I'll use.