Goodbye of a Vanguard

Comments

• HaGuHaGu ✭✭

Thank you @Claudija

Hope to meet you again some day!

• Dear @Claudija thank you so much for being there always as vanguard for help and ear. This is a great loss.

Hope see you around, Love Cordula

• joecainjoecain ✭✭✭✭✭

Not bad for a toad. I echo just about everything you said.

From this agent who has played since early closed beta.....the golden days of ingress are behind us.

• Very pertinent analysis

Thanks for the vanguard job you did

• Thank you for everything,  @Claudija. I'm sorry to see you go, but your reasons are perfectly understandable. I hope someone at Nia will wake up and fix things, and then ask you (and the other vanguards) to step back in.

• I hope that your words reach Niantic!

• This discussion reminds me of this song:

It talks about the foreshadow of ****, and this discussion reminds of that - I've played this game since the beginning of 2013 and I've been keeping tabs just cause I like exploring and friends, acquaintances I made along the way... But truth be told, the evolution of the game has been slow or none, and I feel Claudija words are the same as mine.

• So true...I see a move towards the Pokémon go playstyle. The quality of the portals is dropping drastically and so much more. Thank you for your service.

• Have Fun Claudija! Nive to work with you.

• myositismyositis ✭✭
    edited May 2020

Srry that u have to go. Ingress can and might be a lot more in the future, but for that to happen it might need a New Owner. Niantic, u should consider to sell the Ingress Game to Tencent Company. They know how to keep a game for Free and sell different items in their store. What can they sell? Portals, Farms,Unique items, events, badges. U want something 2 times faster? Pay for it. U want 200 lvl 8 xmp ? Just 4.99$. Thats just an example.

• Es una lastima que la empresa no vea lo que sucede, el barco se unde y solo veis desde lo alto de sus otros juegos. Han aumentado los tramposos, han bajado el nivel de seguridad. Salvemos este maravilloso juego, ingress vuelva a sus raices,oirnos Niantic.

Gracias por tu trabajo @Claudija en tus palabras esta la voz de muchos agentes.

Saludos desde Bolivia!

• El esfuerzo que hacen los vanguards es valioso , buen viaje agente @Claudija En tus proyectos gracias por apoyar el juego.

• Thank you for your contributions and for sharing your honest feedback, @Claudija.

• Thank you for all your hard work contributing to Ingress for the past years, @Claudija.

It was great working with you and thank you for always providing your honest feedback.

• So sad to see you leave the Vanguard program, but you're spot on with your message.

Thank you for all that you've done. 💚

• From the sound of the words you wish to hear...I think you've been listening/reading @NianticCasey 's posts a bit to much...as that sounded like sonething they would say...oh wait for me to even know that means I've read to many of there posts as well....noooooo I've become...predictable :D

• Claudija,

So sorry that hear this news, you will be sorely missed. Thank you for all the hard work you have out in through out the years .💚

• I can honestly say In my areas that I have frequented in all 3 games while learning each games playstyle and bumping into a few pogo users who are old friends that I didnt know played the games the portal/pogo submissions seem to be good and not too bad at all but what I do see is incorrectly named points but good quality submissions that I cant do anything about due to my ingress level and I was working towards wayfarer access/vanguard access/and more pretty badges and power as an Agent before the umbra update for me messed everything up and it went downhill but the lack of support from niantic admins is letting a lot of players down...just like this lockdown I see beautiful places like community gardens have been trashed and things set alight and people flouting the rules as they hate it and this is the same with us its because we want Niantic to listen and not destroy all our hard work for them which will feel like a slap in the face to the user base.

• Very well said and thank you for all the community work you have done.

• DestroyerTJDestroyerTJ ✭✭✭✭✭

🤧😭

• cheatchcheatch ✭✭✭

Farewell and good luck, thanks for time!

To me Vanguards have pushed for things that have ruined Ingress like remote charging anomaly medals or trying to virtue signal politics into the game

Even when it initially formed, they kicked ibotpeaches out for being on a list

So right off the bat, they lost half of the really good community leaders, even leaders who traveled 1000's of miles to a campsite with no cellphone service and **** wifi

Maybe it's time for the final flush

• I would have to agree with @Azhreia on this as no one but Niantic & the Vanguards to my knowledge in my short time on Ingress are allowed to discuss with any outsiders on what is upcoming or possibly coming soon but needs feedback on etc and if its anything like the Agreements I have to Sign/Agree To then its all tied up under NDA'S and knowing stuff to brag about but you know you can't is Painful when its so exciting sometimes that you know others would want to know about it.

NDA = Non Disclosure Agreement (before anyone asks).