I was a RES POC for the Chicago anomaly and Hank was with me all day. AMA

Comments

• caderouxcaderoux ✭✭✭

Other sites lost UPH and still won the anomaly.

What makes UPH, and particularly the buses (which have also been used at other sites), a key component of the Chicago ENL loss. Compared to the performance in other components?

Given also that UPH is WTA, does the margin actually show that the buses even fully determined the UPH result more than any other strategy which fully embraced UPH as a priority?

• chibrichibri ✭✭✭✭

@Pongolyn , an interesting question. A bus out of service has a top and a bottom with an empty space in between, while a bus in service often has a fair bit of meat in the space between the top and the bottom. Sometimes that meat is carrying bags full of vegetables, cheese, and other meat.

I fully understand why you are asking the question, but I don't think I am qualified to provide a definitive answer.

For further research, I advise reviewing the findings of @nathanwpylestrangeplanet on Instagram and the "They're Made Out Of Meat" film on Youtube. (I can apparently not post links on this forum yet.)

• chibrichibri ✭✭✭✭

@MandoMerc , re: pizza vs. hot dogs, neither would've worked well in the car.

• chibrichibri ✭✭✭✭

@JiefSourd , I walk often. I'm about to walk to dinner, in fact!

• @chibri What is your favorite Muffin Recipe?

• chibrichibri ✭✭✭✭

@SoylentGrien , 6! (But I'm not sure of the units.)

• IshiraIshira ✭✭✭✭✭

@chibri Yes your beard was a very large supporting role! I am thrilled they waited til afterwards to post about it and i honestly feel it gave an extra bit to the anomaly video that others don't. I would love to see the agents and Characters continue to interact like that and have video of it included in the anomaly videos. I also think though that there is a lot of wiggle room that can happen that doesn't always have to show a secret strategy, It could very well help show more of the anomalies and why people go to them.

• nealwnealw ✭✭

What is next for you after retiring?

Who will be the next vanguard for the midwest?

• @chibri how long has the victory buzz lasted?

• @chibri is it possible to quote the question you're responding to? Kinda hard to follow now that the post is on multiple pages...

• chibrichibri ✭✭✭✭

@Guschtel , only if they are blaringRide of the Valkyries.