Ingress 2.46.1 Release Notes
NianticOfficial Niantic › admin
- Uploading Portal Scans then closing the Settings menu now continues to upload Portal Scans while the Ingress app is still running
- Portal Scanning Agent stat and Scout medal are updating again after each successful upload. Note that Portal Scans uploaded with 2.45.1 will be recognized and incremented in one batch after all Agents have updated to 2.46.1
- The Ingress app icon has returned to its original (larger) icon size
- The full info panel is visible when tapping the “i” Info button to learn more about items
- On iOS, Agent medals and Agent stats load correctly for languages and regions outside of English (US)
- On iOS, Remote Portal View fills the screen up to the iPhone notch
- On iOS, total XM value below the “Recycle” button is visible
- On older Android devices, ghost items displaying above the Attack carousel have been cleaned up
Wow. Scout 👍🙃🙃 Thanks.
Using the scanner while uploading? Who are you and what did you do to Niantic? 😱
Love the work you guys are doing, even if it is approximately 30hz below what we want to see in 2.47! ;)
Hmm and still no mention of the other issues that have been annoying players...I for one have decided for the time being not to update further as we are being ignored so why should we waste our time on ingress that we cant properly use or play due to ignored bugs that deplete the player base further.
That saying I'll still pay attention to whats going on.
secret strategic update😁🙃🙃 NIA, sorry))
"Hey Niantic, can we have 60 FPS in 2.46.1?"
Maybe servers do not ready for more((
Believe me, they do everything they can ((you read the post of engineer ofer2?
lmao I can't tell if you're serious
Who have update?
Im serios. Read ofer2 post:
You too, read:
the game's framerate a local client runs on has no bearing on the servers. They are two entirely different things.
I understand, BUT ...
If you understand then why are you telling me the servers can't handle it? Lmfao
And fixed localisation submit in No English iOS user too?
good to see the icon returning to normal, was basically unplayable ;) solid update, thanks team!
So nothing about https://community.ingress.com/en/discussion/10676/green-portals-turn-blue-in-2-45-1-on-android-reloaded#latest and https://community.ingress.com/en/discussion/10725/any-idea-why-the-portals-are-the-wrong-colour#latest 😒
Thank you so much!😘😘😘 And I'm ready to see it first!
#Ingress #IngressShoutOut #IStayAtHome #ResistanceEnlightenedTogetherStrong
Yeah I read the @ofer2 post and have interacted with the user but they have now disapeered along with @NianticCasey & @NianticBrian they started to help as they do then it feels like they were never here to begin with while we all walk around in an old ghost town style community.
Oh, maybe you go work in NIA, on site many vacancies 😁🙈 and very quicly made very,very many updates on old google servers)))
You’re crazy, don’t know the whole situation, but disagree with me😂😂
It occurred to someone that if everything was simple and easy, we would have had all the functions of PoGo and HPWU in Ingress many time ago?! 🙈🙈
@SmurfHunter serious is not a word you should use around @DestroyerTJ they are part of that rogue element called "the confusers"
Give the relevant app stores & teams chance to validate & allow it...in some places it takes over 7 days but it has been getting quicker to reach everyone.
Already read it thanks as I previously said...no need to force it down our throats most of us read it at the time ofer2 posted it.
Is ghost links fixed?