Where can I watch all the lore and story from the beginning.

Is there a place in here or on social media to go back to the beginning and watch all the story and videos to catch up on the lore of the game.

Tagged:

Comments

• ArkFangArkFang ✭✭✭✭✭

Hey @billbocc, there is a lot to the Investigation and story/lore, since it's basically been growing since Ingress began. There's not a single place it is all kept (and a lot was lost due to Google + shutting down) but a good place to start is with Operation Essex on Telegram. We're an Ingress cross-faction group for learning, exploring lore, and theorizing about the Investigation. After creating your Telegram account, you'll need to message @Ishira, @InvestigateXM, @melissa_wikkedimp, or @koshtheripper and request to be added to Essex. We have a lot of resources there that should be at least somewhat helpful.

I myself am fairly new to lore as well, but you're more than welcome to message me as well (@arkfang) on Telegram and I will answer whatever questions I can. I can't add you to Essex though, you'll need to talk to one of the people I mentioned above.

Hope this helps!

• This video was an attempt by investigative journalist Susanna Moyer to summarize the first year of The Niantic Project: https://youtu.be/uhp2awQYLos

• Thanks RuinDig