Tesserae Round 9 & 10 Results

Truthseekers: Here are the Tessellation Round 9 & 10 results.

- PAC

Tagged:

Comments

• isorhizaisorhiza ✭✭✭

Humanist Architype must have been claimed by ENL

• 1:55 - the "Humanist Archetype" results information is incorrect - should be ENL evoleno as First Discoverer and a Nemesis Prediction of I11. 

No change to total score displayed at the end, it just appears the above information was not correctly displayed in the video.

• kuprumkuprum ✭✭✭
    edited May 2020

Are you really complaining for one of five link wrong for both factions? 😂

Let's talk about real errors and damages.. what are statements of TH about the verification of 4 res vs 2 enl in Dunraven Participation?

Our fellow agent @hekili419 couldn't predict at the time, And res had @321esnev added as 4th.

https://community.ingress.com/en/discussion/comment/87998/#Comment_87998

It was 4vs2.

@Truthseeker

• MetLeeMetLee ✭✭✭
    edited May 2020

"Typo is public to any one. Fair game, fair results."

From @P5M , A Beijing Enl

• Everyone: Fighting over the results.

Me: I just want the gold badge 😄😁

• Hack obtuve este artículo, me parece que tiene que ver con el evento como puedo ayudar?

• “Also to clarify, the Enlightened Agents have not requested the amendment for Tessera Didact scoring. It was a decision made by the Tethered Hand during their post-mortem review.”

@Truthseeker - Thank you for the clarification!

• HendrikTovenaarHendrikTovenaar ✭✭✭✭

Thank you for the explanation.

I have a small follow up request. Would it be possible for the Tethered Hand to shine some light on the Round 10 - Who Killed Ezekiel Calvin? targeted Tessera? I'm quite curious to know if the ability to find the solution before the puzzle's public release was expected, or if it's to be considered a mistake.

The difficulty of the puzzle suggests the latter, making it a candidate for the same ruling to apply as outlined in your post.

• kuprumkuprum ✭✭✭
    edited May 2020

I still think that half predictions are not equivalent to a simple typo for both faction, but ok. Thanks for clarification.

• P5MP5M ✭✭

hope you have a nice day, don’t forget turn on the switch🤭

• PaperBoatsPaperBoats ✭✭✭

It's quite interesting there're always some people believe what trends among them, trends everywhere else.

As an all time PC gamer, Ingress is fun enough for me in non PC devices. No more needed, ty.

• MoogModularMoogModular ✭✭✭✭✭

I think I'm more shocked of PAC using TLDR than anything else in this post

• MiketrevisMiketrevis ✭✭✭

In defense of the choice of theterhand ( and @Truthseeker):

Think, in a challenge between two people, if the quiz had been a crossword puzzle where by mistake a definition is wrong (let's assume vertical).

It is possible that a person can solve the crossword puzzle correctly and in a short time simply by not reading that definition but by solving all the intersections.

The other person, on the other hand, could read that wrong definition and give an answer that he thinks is correct (or correct for that definition) which then blocks the whole game by not finding a match at any crossroads.

Even if the crossword is the same for both the result would be different but it doesn't mean that both have done the same puzzle or had the same chances, simply the first had the luck to start from horizontal definitions while the second from vertical.

Clearly this example challenge should therefore be cancelled because it is not possible to base a challenge on a quiz containing errors. Only a quiz without errors can be considered "equal".

ps: i'm res

• kidobarrettkidobarrett ✭✭✭
    edited May 2020

@Truthseeker "kidobarret" in the Optima Departure's Fellow Discovers is misspelled.  Correctly it is "kidobarrett" with one more "t" at the end.  And I haven't got the Discover Badge yet. I would appreciate it if you could tell Tethered Hand about this.

https://www.januslaboratorium.com/tesseraed/Optima-Departure

• naruh0d0naruh0d0 ✭✭✭

Thanks for explanation.

Since the Tethered Hand talked about post-mortem, I would like to ask if they had done post mortem review on Round 4 live drop "Myriad" in Nashville?

• I believe that I have found a Tesserra, but do not recall where i hacked it from. It was sometime early this week or late last week and am just now learning about the Tessellation. What should i do next?