Need Medal(s) for 13AR Decoders

If there can be a medal for Tessellation, there surely should be one for 13AR decoders.

Also it's easy to tier medals for agents who succeed in how much decode challenges: for example, 1/3/5/10/13.

Comments

• Good idea!

• elfobcnelfobcn ✭✭✭

Very good idea.

I think can be easy, Niantic have all the data collected.

• HydracyanHydracyan ✭✭✭✭✭

No because that's backwards work. Lot of players skipped it because wasn't relevant.

• Хорошая идея!

• KarM3LKarM3L ✭✭✭✭

Well that was foolish, to skip :(

But the real issue is those who didn't actually do any decoding getting a badge....

• great idea.. a reminder to others that Ingress is more than just game

• I disagree ingress is more than making a link or launching xmp, it's just seeing the tessera agents who do not know what they are doing they are exchanged for a medal you find it logical that some have spent 4 months looking for tesseras posting on the forum and that dedication does not work. That is why the realization of the 13 ARQ should carry a medal, it is in the thread of events and each ingress event has a medal. I consider that a Top thousand girl was created who knows who exchanged and made the 13ARQ is my appreciation.

• +1

• HydracyanHydracyan ✭✭✭✭✭

My point was that many people aren't even aware of those events. A lot of player use only the scanner, don't speak english, and just recycle the medias. In my city for example, only two Resistance agents are attendind this event, the rest are probably clueless about it (I'm ENL so I not gonna teach them, lol).

We should have a inside scanner menu, talking about all side events that are happening (like the 'today' page from pokémon go), to made those events more mainstream.

• CrhodanCrhodan ✭✭✭
    edited July 2020

Spiritualist Archetype Tessera:

https://www.januslaboratorium.com/tesseraed/Spiritualist-Archetype

It say:

DECRYPTED MESSAGES

The Tessera found & the key word solved. The Spiritualist is now fully unlocked. Did you decode it, too? ( Written by keyclick )

@Truthseeker Does this indicate that they will address the 13R challenge as part of the Tessellation?

We can only wait and see, all the archetypes are linked to the 13R challenges.

• MoogModularMoogModular ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't know, it's odd that it was stated that people who worked on the 13AR won't going to get badges but then it was revealed the Tessellation was going to get a badge. The decoding was part of the Tessellation. The codes that were decoded were used by the Tethered Hand to activate the archetype on the Tessellation board. Participation in decoding at least 2 of the 13 archetypes should warrant the Paragon.