View all agents' pending submitted portals

Is there any way to view all the submitted portals, that is - made by any agent? I've been withdrawing my own submissions if/when a portal is approved at a location that I've also submitted.

Having this available would cut down significantly on the number of duplicate requests, particularly if it could be worked into the request interface; ie. no details, just some indication on the map that a portal has already been requested at a particular location.

Comments

• It would also increase cheating. Some agents will automatically reject a portal if they know the portal was made by an agent on the opposite faction.

• HydracyanHydracyan ✭✭✭✭✭

The biggest problem about duplicate is actually the fact that not every portal went to the other games, so people there will submit already approved portal without knowing that. Usually ingress player have route routine and are few, two agent doing the same submission is rare.

I believe that if the portals were shown in the map while we select location would prevent that, and maybe if every submission leave a mark back there, showing that is already something there in review.

But, I believe that portal approval is a race. It doesn't matter if there is already a submission in a place, I might do a better job and get my approved faster if it get better rating or a upgrade.

• couldn't they just anonymize the submitting agent? and I would like that simply due to not knowing ur sub is a duplicate until the other is approved

• Good morning,

I don't mean to imply that details of the submitting agent would be provided, just that there be an indicator of a submission - perhaps a marker on the map (during the submission process would be ideal, but even on a webpage would suffice) denoting both existing PoI as well as submitted-but-not-yet-approved PoI.

• KarM3LKarM3L ✭✭✭✭

this is why POI database should not be managed ingame and istead by something like fieldtrip - remember that? - a neat app that had Points of INTEREST in,