June/July 2019 Ingress AMA Question Thread

RedSoloCupRedSoloCup ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2019 in Ask Me Anything (AMAs)

Rules: https://community.ingress.com/en/discussion/1306/ama-rules

Welcome Agents to the new home of the monthly AMAs. Instead of waiting until July to kick this off, I figured it would be best to start an AMA now for June and July. Then we'll get back into a regular monthly schedule starting in August on Monday the 12th.

The way the process works is you ask your questions in this thread and at some point, in the near future, I'll close the thread. I'll then curate the questions and work with our internal team to answer as many as we can. It can take a little as two days or as long as two weeks to publish the responses. 

Make sure you read the rules. Once you do that, ask your questions!

Post edited by RedSoloCup on
Tagged:

Comments

• akrykmakrykm ✭✭

Hi Andrew!

I am a newbie investigator of ingress.

Could you please tell me whether there will be a niantic file volume V?

• King0fHeartsKing0fHearts ✭✭✭
    edited June 2019

Will there be another Prime Ko Lan challenge seeing how it's a tear bage?

• pfunkymunkypfunkymunky ✭✭
    edited June 2019

Would you like to comment on your involvement with the ENL scraper community enl.io? Why was it ignored while The Broker's Guild (TBG) was pursued? Do you feel like breaking up TBG was a negative overall for the game, since so much spoofing was caught and reported by using data that it gathered?

"inaction is action"

• There are very few Mission days announced on the Ingress events page, do you know when this years Mission days are likely to be announced as this time last year we knew the events for the rest of the year.

This discussion has been closed.