Niantic, stop breaking more than fixing
From the Release notes I take that Niantic has fixed 4 things with 2.45.1:
- Fixed: The Apex icon in the New Access Level field kits is now the same size as other item icons.
- Fixed: The item Store category icons are now located above their correct categories.
- Fixed: Resolved a crash caused by corrupted inventory.
- Fixed: On iOS, canceling a Portal Scan sometimes caused the Ingress app to stay in a high frame rate mode.
At the same, Niantic broke 5 or 6 other things:
- App icon size (pointed out in release notes)
- Green Portals turn blue
- 2.45.1 errors while updating
- Something wrong with the badges
- Some kind of problem with overlaying of different screens
- Portal scans don't count (might be a server issue but who knows)
Niantic, please increase your efforts with QA and/or change the release cycle so that devs aren't pushed to release unfinished things and, most importantly, breaking stuff that was already working.