Oldschool Badge

HydracyanHydracyan ✭✭✭✭✭

When prime finally became the only one scanner available, wouldn't be Nice If every agent with current access to scanner Redacted got a exclusive badge/medal for it?

Comments

• DigitalisDigitalis ✭✭✭

like our founders badge? or all the year badges before prime was available? or the eve badge? or...

• HydracyanHydracyan ✭✭✭✭✭

Fair enough!

• XK150XK150 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nope. Still a dumb idea.

• GoblinGranateGoblinGranate ✭✭✭✭✭

Yep. Sounds like a great idea.

• HydracyanHydracyan ✭✭✭✭✭

If redacted survive until next anniversary medal, players who still use it could got a variant of the badge.

Prime agents, and agent who didn't use redacted during the event (also retired players, since they don't login anymore) will get one variant, and redacted users during the time the other. Simple and everyone happy.

I don't believe redacted will survive until 2020 anniversary, so this year is the last chance.

• GoblinGranateGoblinGranate ✭✭✭✭✭

I always remember the Apple Login Badge. If iPhone users got a badge for no special reason, I don't see why Redacted users shouldn't :D

• KorzhakKorzhak ✭✭✭✭✭

So you didn't have to dirty yourself, just recruit those who had already made the choice 😁

• MoogModularMoogModular ✭✭✭✭✭

We have them already: Founder, Years 2 to 6 badges

• OG Agents: wE aLrEaDy HaVe ThOsE, tHe YeArLy BaDgES!

Those are anniversary badges. The OP obviously meant a retired redacted badge. One that is distinctive to the **** of redacted and desperate from just the heart badge. Sheesh.

• OG Agents: wE aLrEaDy HaVe ThOsE, tHe YeArLy BaDgES!

Those are anniversary badges. The OP obviously meant a retired redacted badge. One that

• MoogModularMoogModular ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2019

Using a meme to describe your frustration, bold move.

It just seems redundant especially when the scanner came at the end of Year Six. The yearly badges are for contributions made in Year x. The new scanner is within Year Six. Maybe this yearly badge could be the celebration of the new scanner?