You must help me to stop @Ineras.

rivershiprivership ✭✭
edited April 2020 in Ingress Insights

First, please look at the link below.

I belong to the same community as the person in the above article who said he was an illegal player.

He(@Ineras) suddenly appears one day and is sending messages to people. "You are an illegal player." Even he is writing here.

The player ( @llfamily)in the photo below was accused of being an illegal player, but he is a good player.

https://us.v-cdn.net/6031689/uploads/809/0WZ8Z73FLRZS.jpg

@llfamily created many portals. And still working. 

As you know, there is no way to illegally move a portal by one player.

However, he( @Ineras) accuses the player of the profile to illegally move the portal, accusing him publicly or personally.

Even the portal that @Ineras said was illegally moved was moved away from @llfamily's home.

@Ineras reported that the portal was illegally moved. And it was accepted.

As a result, the portal returned to @llfamily's home close to @Ineras's report.

@Ineras is now accusing one of the people just by moving the portal.

Help you guys. To help @Ineras stop.

Comments

• HydracyanHydracyan ✭✭✭✭✭

He got better arguments.

• 3car3car ✭✭✭

Lots of things to say.

First of all, this thread shouldn't come here, it should go to the Wayfarer community. If you think @Ineras is falsely accusing @llfamily, report it yourself.

Next, in my point of view the recon badge presented has nothing to do with @llfamily. If it really is @llfamily's one, it does nothing to explain that '@llfamily has made lots of portals'. Present the 'portals discovered' numbers for it. It also has nothing to do with 'good or bad'. Simple point of view can say that smone did a lot of Wayfarer reviews to get upgrades.

Last, @NianticKN approved and moved the portal to its proposed real location. I also stand for this decision, and am always proposing that satellite view should always be presented first, over photospheres, which are easy to manipulate. I disagree that one player cannot move portals as much as I distrust many reviewers in Wayfarer for not checking details well enough; well manipulated photospheres happen now and then in our country.

It really is nice to see my country's' agents from both factions active in the community. I do hope you a good day, and for everyone mentioned here.

• I totally agree with you. The wrong portal must be moved to the right place. But @Ineras is blaming the wrong person.

• 3car3car ✭✭✭

I will propose this to the wayfarer forum later today, as it also involves both 'bad reviewers' and 'moving POIs' in wayfarer. For the blaming part I will look at previous threads that has moved to the other forum, to see how @NianticKN replied with the agent(s) in question. I pretty much well remember that llfamily(s) were mentioned there as well.