The World L6 HCF Timeline 2019

ArwethArweth ✭✭✭
edited January 2020 in SITREPs

Hello agents! 🖖

If you are a fan of homogeneous fields, you probably noticed our CALL for registration -> 6-layer Homogeneous Control Field. (If you’re not a fan, perhaps you will be soon! 😜😇) The Call for registration was released in October, 2019. Since then, we gathered almost forty registrations, up to end of the year. We want to thank you for all the registrations! ✌️

Some of them were duplicates and a few of them even tried to register a non-homogeneous fielding operations! 😅 Anyway, it was (and is) fantastic to see so many attempts, and most of them successfully mastered! 👍️

Some stats:

👉️ We have registrations from Asia, Australia and Europe. We are still waiting for the first six-layer homogeneous field from Africa or from North or South America.

👉️ What is even more pleasant, there was 6 successful L6 HCF from the Enlightened in the past year! Three times more than the previous year! One in five HCF come from the ENL now! Go for more of them, Greens! It is not just Resistance fun, you can also do it, and you are able to do it very well! I’ve seen it !! 💪💚

👉️ We discovered a lot of L6 HCF in China we did not know about before! Thx to @AHdoc for helping with translation and registration. And for introducing me into Chinese HCF Society (gosh, I do not understand even one Chinese symbol and there are 150 Chinese agents in that chat... strange, but very kind and nice, thank you! 😅)💙

👉️ Approx. ratio 1 : 2 : 4 (zerofield : core : baseline) exists in the methods used to build HCF and there are some unspecified/combined constructions. The latter are particularly awesome! They suggest the authors understand HCF very well and are able to adjust their linkplans to their requirements and limitations, whatever they are; weather, availability of keys and agents... ! 💪

All accepted registrations can be viewed on the web: letsmakehcf.eu

Over the past few months I have met many interesting agents, I have talked a lot about HCF, crossed links and other XM phenomena. I am very glad that there is so much interest among the agents and it was a pleasure to read all those sitreps and to have all those chats with the authors and their followers around the world, to see so much fun and happiness as they went on their way to achieving this level of the homogeneous field mastery. Thx for sharing it with me!

@57Cell and I both wish you many many beautiful homogeneous fields in the year 2020! Enjoy all of them and remember: Build HCF, write a report about it and….

💙💚 👉  REGISTER YOUR HCF  👈 💚💙

Post edited by Arweth on

Comments

• alivespiritalivespirit ✭✭
    edited January 2020
  • Am I the only one L6 HCF for absolutely single agent? including plan/key collect/destroy/build/link/mod.

• ArwethArweth ✭✭✭

🌎🌍🌏 The L6 + HCF World Timeline update has just been posted at https://www.letsmakehcf.eu/ 🌐

This update brings the first 5 new HCFs built this year and one, last year HCF, that was intentionally kept secret. It includes the time period from New Year to February. 💫

Some interesting milestones were reached in this update. Perhaps the most interesting thing is that the L6 cap has been broken, the one that had been for many years regarded as an unsurpassed maximum! It was a secret L7 HCF field that 🇨🇿 CZRES built near the end of last year that broke the L6 cap. Seven weeks later, this new world record was overcome as well by an L8 HCF built by the same authors in an international 🇨🇿 CZRES - RES GER 🇩🇪 cooperation. Both of that HCFs has been heavily supported in theory and preparation in cooperation with 🇦🇺 WARES.

Read more about these extraordinary operations in the three-part #sitrep (http://bit.ly/OfRainbowsAndPotsOfGold) - also includes videos of the operation and the theoretical background explanation.

Equally interesting is that HCFs have expanded to two new continents. The first was ENL operation from Penticton in 🇨🇦 Canada, who built the first reported L6 HCF in North America in late January. This was followed by the 🇪🇸 Canary Islands team, who built the first reported L6 HCF in Africa in early February. South America and Antarctica are now the only continents where the L6 HCF is still not reported. 🔔

❗️💙💚 👉  REGISTER YOUR L6+ HCF 👈 💚💙❗️

• iFrankmansiFrankmans ✭✭✭✭

Is the website down?

• ArwethArweth ✭✭✭
    edited May 2020

Yes, it was down for a while, but everything was solved.

Web is still alive and in June, there will be second (summer) update.

So do not forget to register all your wonderful L6 HCF! 💙💚❗️

Post edited by Arweth on
  • ArwethArweth ✭✭✭
    edited June 2020

🌎🌍🌏 The L6 + HCF World Timeline - Summer update has just been posted at https://www.letsmakehcf.eu/ 🌐

Although the spring season was marked by the global pandemic Covid-19, this summer update still brings 10 (!) new fields. It covers the period from the beginning of March to the end of May. 💫

Most of the fields were built from the baseline, but we also have two through the core and one rarer through the zerofields. Two fields were built solo.

Probably the most interesting project of this period is the 🇺🇦 Ukrainian HCF (#sitrep), whose builders navigated themself from portal to portal using missions that they have prepared in advance! The missions not only helped create the HCF, but as a bonus, both agents also received a thematic banner into their profiles! An amazing and creative approach to building HCF!

We have 4 new countries on the list. In addition to the European countries 🇧🇪 Belgium, 🇫🇷 France and 🇮🇹 Italy, also the American 🇺🇸 United States built HCF twice, one of them was solo HCF! The second solo was built in a country that is very rich in HCF, in 🇩🇪 Germany.

Another interesting fact is that in the whole history we have registered only 4 fields built without an intel operator. And in this update we have 5 more fields without IO.

As a bonus, in addition to a new batch of fields, we have also prepared the HCF Builder for you, thanks to which you can experiment with the structure and construction of a homogeneous field. The author is the 🇹🇼 Taiwanese agent @Mikker with whose permission and in cooperation with him it was modified for our website by 🇨🇿 CZRES agent @atsepicnu.

❗️💙💚 👉  REGISTER YOUR L6+ HCF 👈 💚💙❗️

• ArwethArweth ✭✭✭
    edited June 2020

⚙️ The website https://www.letsmakehcf.eu/ is undergoing maintenance and deployment of new functionality. 🛠 

👉 We will be back no later than Friday! 🖖✌️

• ArwethArweth ✭✭✭
    edited July 2020

LetMakeHCF.eu is alive

After a few days, new update of our web is live ! We bring you a new homepage, where you will find interesting articles and sitreps from the events:

👉 The first part of the article series Homogeneous control field - theory and practice,

👉 3-part sitrep about how we broke the HCF cap,

👉 hot new sitrep from Poland, where the RES agents broke our record and built L9 HCF ! 🎊🎉

• liyu1liyu1 ✭✭✭

Lemme know when the list is updated ^^

• Autumn update is in preparation, will be published in next few days ... ;-)

• ShanseeraShanseera ✭✭
    edited October 2020

Are you still planning on doing an update?

• ArwethArweth ✭✭✭

Yes, there will be update soon, but now I am occupied by creating report from operation Cepheus. When I finish it, I will prepare Autumn update here. 😅

• liyu1liyu1 ✭✭✭

heeey when will it come? U may soon change the title in "winter update" 🙈 haha.

• ArwethArweth ✭✭✭
    edited December 2020

Yeah... just now working on it. You are right. It will be winter too 😅 Unfortunatelly, there are non game reasons and not only covid related issues. 💁‍♂️

EDIT: It is almost prepared, I am waiting for some details from a few HCFs authors. When it will be completed, I will release it, probably on Sunday or Monday.

Post edited by Arweth on
  • ArwethArweth ✭✭✭
    edited December 2020

🌎🌍🌏 The L6 + HCF World Timeline - 2nd half of the year update has just been posted at https://www.letsmakehcf.eu/ 🌐

Summer has brought some parts of the world limited relief from the Covid-19 pandemic and while the autumn has considerably tightened the restrictions again, this update nonetheless brings some important highlights among the 17 new homogeneous fields. This update covers the period from June to December. 💫

During this period, two-thirds of the fields were built by "from the baseline" method and most of the left third by "through the core" method. We also have 3 solo HCFs, one even once through each portal solo HCF. ENL contributed a whole fifth of the fields to the total number of HCFs. But what's more, we have 2 world records here!

Probably the most interesting project of this period is the "Mannheim double field" in Germany (#sitrep). Sorry records holders. 😜😇 The beauty of building two L6 HCFs at the same time combined with the fact that each had a different color really closely beats the fame of the other two projects. Really wonderful work, both in terms of the final effect and in terms of the complexity of coordination and preparation. 👍

But now to the mentioned cHCF records (collocated HCF). Firstly, after 5 months, our international record was broken by 🇵🇱 Poland RES agents 💙 that built L9 HCF with the world's first used triple portal! The excellent work garnered well-deserved congratulations, but the ink hasn’t even dried on them and another challenger appears. 🇯🇵 Japan has returned to the world record league after many years and they have done so in a great style! After less than 2.5 months, not only was their operation performed by only 2 agents without an operator, but it is straight away 💙 L12 HCF on a combination of three double portals! Congratulations and enjoy your triumph!

Homogeneous fields have conquered a new continent, we have the first South American HCF! This field is also interesting by the fact that it was built by a single player during loooong 9 weeks! Congratulations head to 💚 ENL to 🇧🇷 Brazil!

Our congratulations also go to the first HCFs in the countries: 💚 L6 HCF in 🇧🇪 Belgium and 💙 HCF in 🇩🇰 Denmark!

In the last update, I mentioned an interesting phenomenon and the fact that a lot of HCF without operators started to be built. This trend not only did not slow down, but on the contrary strengthened from a slight majority to almost 75% of all fields in this period.

❗️💙💚 👉  REGISTER YOUR L6+ HCF 👈 💚💙❗️

Post edited by Arweth on
  • ArwethArweth ✭✭✭

Yes, I know, it took a long time ... sorry for that, but it's finally here! I hope that the next update will be on a regular quarterly basis, ie in the spring. 😉🖖  Enjoy a few last days of this year of the "interesting times". 😅

• how do the methods "baseline" and "core" and "zerofield" work? are there other methods?

• ArwethArweth ✭✭✭

Those are three basic methods of the construction. But there can be in fact almost unlimited amount of the specific constructions and its combinations. It is just basic categorization and for learning/teaching and understanding the basics of the construction proces and basic identification. You can combine those methods in many ways and even add another of them, like collocated portals method, crossed links method, "center triangle" method etc.

I am mention this theme in Part II. and Part III. of my series about Theory and practice of the homogeneous control fields. It is now published on 1R+ just today in English for Resistance agents. In next few days it will be also published on our public website letsmakehcf.eu (actually unaccessible due to technical improvement and maintenance) where it will be accessible to agents of both factions.

There is five parts of this series, but unfortunately all of them are now only available in Czech language, but it will be translated and published also in English and probably in a few more languages if there will be agents who will be volunteer to translate it into their national languages, like Russians or Spanish who are interested to translate it.

• Great, looking forward to the full series and many happy HCFs in 2021!

• ArwethArweth ✭✭✭

Hello there! 🖖

Because there are only 4 HCF (3 registered until now) since New year, I will skip the update and next will cover first half of this year. So go boldly where not many agents has gone before 😉, write reports about it, publish them here on ICF or on other sites to show all the world how much fun you have with it and link those sitreps into registration form - do not forget:

💙💚 👉  REGISTER YOUR HCF 👈 💚💙

to maintain and keep the history of this challenging phenomena for future agents who will come and try this challenge like we do! 😉

Safe and fun days, negative tests and positive mood to all! 🖖

• ArwethArweth ✭✭✭
    edited October 2021

🌎🌍🌏 The L6 + HCF World Timeline - 1st half of the year 2021 update has just been posted at https://www.letsmakehcf.eu/ 🌐

The Covid-19 pandemic continued to strongly affect the world in the first half of the year, but it did not significantly affect our difficult challenge, so this update brings wonderful 16 new fields and complements 2 more built in the past by ENL and reported now. The update covers the period from January to June, but also includes one field from December, which was reported later in this half of the year. 💫

During this period, the fields were built halfway by the baseline method, but the most interesting is the use of the Matryoshka event, which allowed linking under the field. Using this temporary effect of the game, 4 L6+ HCFs were created, one of them even L7 ! Also for the first time ever, the ratio of fields by faction is almost balanced, contributing almost half of the fields by ENL (7: 9).

Although you can find something interesting on every single registration, this time I would highlight two L7 projects. It is interesting thing is that both belong to ENL 💪💚 and both will not be repeated easily, either due to an event or due to the breaking of the collocated portals.

First, in the Matryoshka event, came 🇨🇦 Canadian ENL project (#sitrep). What the agents outlined in RES operation in Tokyo in February 2018 by building all the lines of the traditional L7 HCF (but without achieving homogeneity because it is not possible according to the standard rules of the game), this Canadian team succeeded thanks to the temporary effect of the Matryoshka event. At the moment, it is probably the only L6+ HCF built differently than the method of collocated portals.

The second ENL project in 🇵🇱 Charlotte Valley, Poland (#sitrep) also includes the L7 HCF, this time using collocated portals, yet exceptional. This uniqueness lies not only in the fact that it is probably the smallest L6+ HCF ever and at the same time probably the first solo L7 HCF, but also in the fact that at one top of the field was a classic double portal and in the middle of the field was a quintuple portal! Thanks to a simple scheme of the classical L2 HCF and thanks to five portals on top of each other, 6 layers were achieved inside the field, and thanks to the double portal as one of the peaks, the seventh layer was obtained.

Our congratulations go to the first L6+ HCF ever in 🇵🇹 Portugal (ENL) and 🇸🇰 Slovakia (RES) and the first green 💚 L6+ HCF in 🇫🇷 France and 🇵🇱 Poland!

❗️💙💚 👉  REGISTER YOUR L6+ HCF 👈 💚💙❗️