Ingress on quarantine
So lots of people are locked and can't play as usual.
Portal recharge count for Sojourner really helps but the rest of improvements like portal burnout and drop change not really as only some (okay, lots of but still not everyone) have couch portals...
We need something else.
- It's definitely time to bring an `Adventure Sync` feature from Pokemon Go to Ingress as well. It shouldn’t be a big challenge as games seem to be sharing some codebase so it's not about implementing from the scratch but rather porting. It would be really nice if home exercises count towards trekker badge (or even some new badge).
- We have to be able accessing nearby portal remotely. I'm not saying about kind of legit spoofing but there are options:
- Temporary increase action range say from 40 meters to 140 or whatever so people will be able to hack something more distant (should be easy, just a config change)
- Teleport item that will temporary bring you to nearby portal
- Temporary portal item that will create a portal when activated\dropped