Remove new item APEX Boost now!

jontebulajontebula ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2020 in General

Remove the new cheating item APEX Boost now from ingress. What is fun when Agents cheating P2W with 2X AP for 30min.

Remove the new cheating item APEX now from ingress! 😡 Better have free events with 2X AP somtimes.

@NianticBrian @NianticCasey

Post edited by jontebula on

Comments

• jontebulajontebula ✭✭✭✭✭

Cheating with the items to get to L16 faster

I hope Niantic soon remove the new items! 😡

• jontebulajontebula ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2020

Not good with P2W to get to L16 faster in Ingress Prime! I hope Niantic understand and remove the new item Apex. 😡

• This exactly...

Now that they finally made the announcement, seeing L2-8 get a free one, it's going to make spoof/alternate accounts a breeze to level up...

• ViolaRoseViolaRose ✭✭✭

Oh hey Niantic.

Hey thanks for the ap. I have a question - can i use one or more of these on a FS or a Anomaly event to get quad AP???

• I feel like introducing a double AP item during a period where many states and countries are on lockdown, is a bad idea and will encourage people to leave home to play more.

• mortuusmortuus ✭✭✭✭✭

If thats the case then game should be closed? Not all countries are full locked down it varies....

• No use for me whatsoever. With very less portal around me (limited portal capture) and no one to play with (hence no FS) 2x boost is not my tool. I only rely on fields for level up. Wish they introduce Jarvis in store; that's farfetched, I know :D

• AP is not the only requirement to get to L16.

Even if you get tons of AP, you have to deal with the badge requirements.

This is beneficial only for recursed agents that want to build up thier recursion badge count.

• grendelwulfgrendelwulf ✭✭✭✭✭

The good news is, the item can only be used. It can't be dropped and shared with other agents

• I realy Like the new APexploit Item. I organize a First Saturday for my community every month, I do all the preparatory work, create prizes, submit mosaics, think up themes. But in the end I usually can't participate because I have to work weekends in the hospital. This is where #APexploit comes in handy. I can get Bonus Ap when I have time to play and I don't have to be frustrated every month that I only have work and others have fun. What I don't like is that Pay to Win crying that also happens in my community and in this case, which helps people like me, really annoys me.

• This isn’t a cheat. It’s an item designed to help new players level up quicker. Also is it really a cheat if it’s in the game and not locked behind a cheat code?

• Just tried it. It’s only a 20 AP boost

• Now if it was a 2000 AP boost then I’d call it cheating

• Also you can charge portals from home if you have portal keys and the portal is currently owned by your faction

• Delete Apex pls!!