Portal Scan needs a progress bar...

Did today over 20 scans... it took awhile and does not show progress.. how about make something that shows? also a few scans got lost.. only in scanner it says after AR Videos 15... strange....

Comments

• 1valdis1valdis ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2020

I fully agree, scan upload desperately needs progress bar. I don't even know how one could think about upload of potentially gigabytes of data without any indication of progress user-friendly.

• oscarc1oscarc1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2020

It would be good to have the number of AR videos ready to upload and a percentage for each upload.

Something like:

Uploading 1 of 12 (1.2GB) (42%)

I'm currently sitting here watching a boring screen try and upload these things without any feedback to know what it is doing or whether if it's even working.

The ability to view and/or option to remove which scans are currently saved to upload later could be useful.

And an email confirmation like portal submissions, then we can keep track of which portals we have scanned.

Also, there is no indication whether something should time out or not? I've now spent an hour waiting for a couple of portal scans to finish uploading, with no indication of where it is at.

Post edited by oscarc1 on
  • mortuusmortuus ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah.. i will today do the last 11 for the medal unlocked of 50 then i will stop there, not the most fun thing to do really..