No access to strumble head lighthouse

I recently took a trip to Goodwick to see Strumble head lighthouse and was net with a padlocked gote to the bridge and no access to the island. there are numerous private property signs

Comments

• HydracyanHydracyan ✭✭✭✭✭

Wrong category.

Report it and them appeal on the new wayfarer community.

Also, the fact that the portal is holding a massive amount of fields and MU has something to do with yours complains?

• Nothing to do with the mu I just don't understand how it can be a portal if there is no public access. How do I report it on the new wayfarer community

• HydracyanHydracyan ✭✭✭✭✭

Not every portal have to be accessible to everyone all the time.

• TheFarixTheFarix ✭✭✭✭✭

There is no requirement for Wayspots to be accessible to the public or at all times. Restricted and limited access Wayspots are allowed so long as they do not meet any of the criteria for removal. Just because you cannot access it doesn't mean it is invalid or that you have to play on it.

• KarM3LKarM3L ✭✭✭✭

full public access is not required, only that "agents" CAN access it,,

• starwortstarwort ✭✭✭✭✭

What idiot approved a "private property" sign to be a representative photo of a lighthouse?

• RostwoldRostwold ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2020

The faction trying to get it removed, presumably in order to make removal more likely. The process isn't difficult - submit the sign, get it marked as a dupe, pic gets added to the portal, give the sign the most upvotes.