Removal portal appeal : Une Vie Brisée

NoxiiousWSNoxiiousWS ✭✭
edited March 18 in Removal Appeals

Category : Invalid report portal

Title of portal : Une Vie Brisée

Location : https://intel.ingress.com/intel?ll=43.683628,3.977259&z=17&pll=43.683628,3.977259

43°41'01.1"N 3°58'38.2"E

43.683643 3.977280

City : Castries

Hello, the portal "Une Vie Brisée" has been removed from scanner this morning and intel map (03/18) and i don't understand that removal, this is fully legit because it's a monument for a young person of this city who was killed during a storm. There is a safe pedestrian access with sidewalk and the closest location is pedestrian only. Few players loosed keys from this portal too so i think it's not a bug. I really don't understand this removal...

Proof : https://www.google.fr/maps/@43.6836467,3.9774208,3a,75y,256.75h,76.77t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sgNEQnYZ5EnCIKCwbWZvV0A!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Post edited by NoxiiousWS on
Tagged:

Comments

• It's a real portal

• AshtalAshtal ✭✭

Real portal accessible for all, no risk hacking it

• yofehyofeh ✭✭

Real portal

• NaiRoHNaiRoH ✭✭

Real portal

• Portail qui existe , merci de le remettre.

• Real portail

• Real portal, not like some portals in milatary zone in Salon de Provence

• ZeBlueEdenZeBlueEden ✭✭
    edited March 18

It is shameful to report and remove such a famous and important legit portal. we must quickly correct this error and take sanctions against dishonest players who signed the report.

Post edited by ZeBlueEden on
  • Real portal

• a so legit portal : Link to historical local context, has a free pedestrian access

• Legit portal and real

• iSkyZzFRiSkyZzFR ✭✭
    edited March 18

• TheFarixTheFarix ✭✭✭✭✭

Please stop spamming the discussion with "real portal". It is completely unhelpful and won't improve the chances of the appeal getting accepted. What is needed is evidence on whether the object met any of the removal criteria or not. The OP did that. If you have additional evidence or an idea on how it met the removal critiera, post it. Niantic will only consider the evidence and not how many people wants it restored or removed.