Ingress is...

Being stuck beneath a tiny little shelter thingy, because it's pouring rain and you forgot your umbrella and you can't glyhp in the rain.

Comments

• Planning secret missions on napkins while drinking beer with a group of people you would never have met otherwise.

• grendelwulfgrendelwulf ✭✭✭✭✭

Blowing off steam after a shitty day at work by firing xmp indiscriminately to take down rival farms.

• ZennZenn ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2019

Figuring out ways to hang out/interact with a very eclectic group of buddies and driving around with strangers.

• Making triangles and getting weird looks from the old lady when I get excited seeing something I can submit as a portal.

• IshiraIshira ✭✭✭✭✭

Spending an entire day only playing in game a few minutes but spending the rest of the time planning anomalies, catching up with agents, solving puzzles, discussing 20 different things related to ingress, and changing your driving route to better hack portals.

• Just EAT

• MXXWMXXW ✭✭✭

A game I've been playing for 3 years and still haven't caught a single pokemon. Not one! Obviously they are very good at hiding behind all this random green and blue stuff..

• GlenuendoGlenuendo ✭✭✭✭

@MXXW , wish I could label that as funny. 🤣

• Qu4rdQu4rd ✭✭✭

....is a dating app(?) to some.

• is that game that I can't remember what I used to do with my free time before I started playing it.

Good game.

• It's pretty good for a random free game

random free game

free game

free

@jkg5150 😂

• A 300km detour