Isnt this the time for a Wayfarer Review-Galore?

so, anyone at NIA prepared to push 2 buttons to give the reviewers more incentive now?

half the world is sitting at home with not much to do.

We would like to collect some ideas

• Reduce from 100 to 50 Reviews for an Upgrade till Easter

Generally, every Idea is welcome - let us work down that backlog and give us something in return. like the carrot on a stick for the donkey. otherwise theres netflix and disney+

Comments

• GendgiGendgi ✭✭✭

Gotta agree. I like the we're getting bonus nominations coming up, but we're still cleaning up the mess of interests unnecessary duplicates - I think I voted on the same church steeple for the 5th time last night.

Even a simple announcement to encourage/remind people to review. I see reviewing as a fun mini vacation across the region!

• RU001RU001 ✭✭

Loving this post, great idea <3

• GendgiGendgi ✭✭✭

@NianticCasey I hope you read this thread and the other suggestions across this forum and share them with the Wayfarer team to come to with some ideas. Bonus points if you can adjust suggest alternatives for Sojourner or maybe a Recharger event out of this, but especially Wayfarer review encouragement.

Allowing lower levels to review (maybe less vote weight), more cary over Upgrades than 10, change from 100 agreements for an upgrade to 75 or 50, additional bonus locations, or more frequent bonus location changes.

• I would love to see the level lowered to 10 to review for awhile. I live in a smaller community that needs more portals and seems to have next to no active players. I grinded 9 months to make level 10 but 12 just seems to far to go.

• s3w2s3w2 ✭✭✭

Agree. I have left a few ideas here: https://community.ingress.com/en/discussion/comment/73033/#Comment_73033

In general:

• DECREASE the number of needed agreements for upgrades
    • INCREASE the number of saved upgrades (from 10 to 20? 30?)
    • Let players choose a temporary Bonus or Home Location so they can work on different territories and unclutter those areas

• SF88SF88 ✭✭

I don't think Niantic will listen to our suggestions unfortunately regarding give reviewing incentive and not submitting.

• Well their Game their Rules.

• Simple way to get nominations reviewed by all platforms put a new badge in pogo that will give the. Incentive to review. An ingress review event will no the same with with a badge.

• FuzzySunFuzzySun ✭✭✭

Ingress badges incentivise bad reviewing, of which there is already too much. By all means add a PoGO badge if it'll encourage people to review.

• HydracyanHydracyan ✭✭✭✭✭

There's no badge for submission and yet we have a lot of bad proposals. How do you explain that?

• FuzzySunFuzzySun ✭✭✭

If there was a badge there would be more bad submissions.

• JSteve0JSteve0 ✭✭✭

The reward for more submissions, in theory, is getting more in-game objects to interact with. People submitting poor POIs probably don't know the guidelines but think they are going to get a new portal, stop, gym, inn, etc.

• SF88SF88 ✭✭

Buckle up for a wave of bad nomination's event has started.

Report all house location pins on wayfarer abuse Google Doc.

• AgentB0ssAgentB0ss ✭✭✭✭✭

@NianticCasey Please consider these ideas while

players are stuck home this would help eliminate a backlog of Waypoint nominations which benefits everyone.