Mission Day Ames, IA - May 2020

The description for this event shows May 3rd but the meetup info says Saturday, which is on the 2nd.

Can someone clarify which date is correct?

Comments

• It is May 3rd. Baconomaly (a player-planned event involving oh so much delicious bacon) is in Ames on the 2nd, along with IFS, so come hang out in Ames all weekend! There's a Telegram group for the event, @2BDCy4D can get you in

• 2BDCy4D2BDCy4D ✭✭
    edited March 2020

I admit, this is one of the last places I thought I'd see myself. I've had a few pings on Twitter, some in Hangouts (yeah, still a thing somehow), and some hit me up on TG. Mostly agents have just already known someone in our Baconomaly chat where we discuss all things bacon and acts as the event channel for Baconomaly.

Baconomaly is on the 2nd. The MD is on the 3rd. As ModMod said, Baconomaly is an agent-run event. Think of it as a social event with some very strange rules for the challenge. We've figured out how to do xfac teams.

My TG handle is "ToBeDeciphered". If you like bacon and want to come hang out, hit me up and I'll provide a link to join. I'd post it, but it's subject to change soon as bots start joining. Hope to see you here!

Edit: join the chat to get easy info when things get rescheduled anyways.

Post edited by 2BDCy4D on
  • XK150XK150 ✭✭✭✭✭

So, just to be clear, this one's postponed, also?

• uni8uni8 ✭✭

Today's postponement announcement does not include this MissionDay, but it has disappeared from the official event page ...😥

• uni8uni8 ✭✭

PoC says "Baconomaly and MD for Ames are currently postponed."

• XK150XK150 ✭✭✭✭✭

Who exactly is the POC? This event wasn't doing a great job of promoting itself.

• mortuusmortuus ✭✭✭✭✭

eh all events are canceled, why should this one go and as nothing is happening in the world with corona ???