Is there really any reason why we cannot appeal submissions? I have example why.......

124»

Comments

• TailpotTailpot ✭✭
    edited March 2020

How is the original post distance significant then for the wall? A scoreboard is distinctly off the athletic field and further distance between a baseball field wayspot and homerun territory where a scoreboard is located then your suggestion on the original post between the two tennis court fields.

• AgentB0ssAgentB0ss ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2020

Because the Tennis Court isnt already a waypoint. The Tennis wall would be the only Waypoint for that set of tennis courts.

Edit:

There are 2 SETS of tennis courts they are entirely separate. You can see the wall on the lower right corner of the tennis courts without a portal.

• Tennis courts are already a wayspot in less of a distance in the original post.

As seen in the photo there are 2 distinct separate sets of courts. The courts on the left are labeled #1, the courts on the right are eligible as they are entirely separate set.

• TailpotTailpot ✭✭
    edited March 2020

How are you comparing tennis courts that are closer then home plate and past homerun territory on a baseball field? Maybe check out them locally nearby you and see the differences in distance.

Example on distance in google for a baseball field with a scoreboard 40.808239,-77.861408

Compared to your tennis courts....

• TailpotTailpot ✭✭
    edited March 2020

A scoreboard not on the actual baseball field game of play area that has it's own structure. Distance wise you are closer and tighter than my suggestion. Explain how they are different? The scoreboard has it's own structure and separate from the field as it is past homerun territory.

• Baseball field and a scoreboard sign are different wayspots. 2 different tennis courts are different wayspots in my opinion. Yet you refuse one and accept the other?

• A church with a church sign across the street is different wayspots to me.

A bar with a bar sign in the parking that are enough distance apart are eligible to me.

As you mentioned the scoreboard is a sign for the baseball field. Signs have to be significant distances. However another baseball field could be next to that baseball field and still be eligible. Two entirely separate arguments they are not one and the same.

You are comparing apples to oranges not apples to apples.

• That's not up to you to decide. That's a niantic decision on distance. They are clearly different submissions and not on top of each other to not be eligible.

• It is the same situation even though you are not seeing it right now.

• TailpotTailpot ✭✭
    edited March 2020

Your opinion is 2 separate tennis courts are different structures.

I am saying a scoreboard sign and a baseball field are two separate structures and submissions too.

Both are correct and saying the same thing. Except in real life your distance is tighter.

• TailpotTailpot ✭✭
    edited March 2020

Distance wise for yours would be similar to a church and church sign. A bar with a bar sign. Similar distance apart but all meet criteria to accept.

This discussion has been closed.