[Suggestion] Bank Portals/Deposit Portals. New Feature

Instead of adding more inventory space(assuming in future), how about "Bank Portals/Deposit Portals"?

How does it work?

Located all over the globe, used for storing your excess items.

Just like how gym's were later added to PGO, in a similar fashion Bank Portals/Deposit Portals can be added, with a condition that each Bank Portal/Deposit Portal should be at least 5-10km from each other in any/all directions.

Now just like banks, you can set Home Branch Portal(just 1) and others are non-home branch portals.

Home branch has a limit of depositing up to 4k items, while you can only deposit 2k items in non-home branch. Once home branch is set, you cannot change again for 6-12 months.

Benefits of this feature?

Like everything else in-game, motives more traveling.... and makes things fun and interesting.

Anyway... just a suggestion, what do you guys think?

Disclaimer: Numbers suggested here are for Niantic to finalize upon.

Comments

• HydracyanHydracyan ✭✭✭✭✭

Like bases in delta T? I believe It would me more Fun that way.

Each player having a own base that can be placed anywere. It would give this extra inventory and other features. Could be attacked and destroyed by rival faction (stored itens would return to your inventory making It overflow).

Either way It feels too high to fly. Easier Just add played extra inventory, up to 1000 more with scalated price each pack (50 or 100 item each).

• Base concept don't go so well the current game lore... Just deposit/storage portals seems more fitting and less work IMO.

• GoblinGranateGoblinGranate ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't believe this feature would work on the game like you suggest but it would (perhaps) reduce multiaccs.

It would be fun to see it, tho